Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2009, 09:47   #1

Proud to Say , I'm in

Hi All,

I'm from Kerala, working at Bangalore in a IT firm for the last 8 yrs..(should I say I'm from Bangalore whatever. I speak malayalam ). I'm exited to join a moderated group of car lovers.

My life with started with a Family car - Petrol Ambassador Mark 3. We owned this car before I was born and my father kept on doing work on it and painting it with diffrent colours....never got a chance to drive it as I was too young, but I still remember the reg number. then we took a Four wheel drive Mahindra Jeep, while I was studying in class 5 and I used to wash it very frequently. (objective is to drive out of the car porch and drive in after washing.). Learned driving on it. we have kept that also till I in my 2nd year Engg. we have done the engine works and repainting a few times. I was having a Yamaha RX100 for college commutation. Then we Ambassador and loaded it with matador diesel engine. When i got my first car - a used Esteem VX at Bangalore. I was out of the country for 3 yrs - used a Rover 45 - diesel at UK and now back at bangalore with a Swift Dezire- LDI and a TVS victor GLS.

I have made most of my long drives between Bangalore and Kerala. lately with my family (wife and 3yr old kid).

Planning a make a few weekend getaways from Bangalore.

Cheers, the team is Rocking !!!!
Old 2nd November 2009, 13:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Having owned an Amby you should definately take a look at fellow member Rudra Sen's thread on his Ambassador. Also do tell us more on your Jeep experience and while youre at it, take some time to go through the Rules section to familiarize yourself with the forum.

Welcome aboard.
Old 5th November 2009, 20:40   #3
BHPian

welcome onboard linoos and enjoy the wealth of automotive knowlegde in this forum.
even i used to wash my dads fiat just to be able to drive it in and out of the garage lol
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks