Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2009, 10:50   #1
BHPian

Hello

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I would like to take this opportunity to Introduce myself.

Born-brought-up: Jakarta, Indonesia
Schooling: All over Asia
Cars Owned: VW Golf GTI, VW Jetta VR6, BMW M3 (E30), Subaru Impreza, Subaru Impreza WRX, Subaru Impreza STI, Kawasaki Ninja 500R, Kawasaki zzr600.
While in the US I heavily was involved with BMWCCA, COMSCC, SCDA for time-trials and track days. I do consider myself rather knowledgeable on the Subaru front as I've gone through numerous strip downs to get the cars time-trail ready.

Now I've moved back to India due to various family related obligations and with that ended my petrol-head addiction.

I'm now nicely putting around in a number of different cars (all of which are diesel).
Currently the stable, though by no means outlandish compared to some of the wonderful collections I've seen here in the form comprises of

Maruti Zen
Swift VDI
Skoda Rider TDI
Lancer Diesel (over 100,000 kms)
Ford Fiesta SXI Diesel
Merc C220 CDI

I wanted to thank all of the members for welcoming me into this community and if there are any Subaru/STI related questions, please don't hesitate to get ahold of me.

As the time goes on, I'll start uploading some of the track pics with me and the STI.
Old 3rd November 2009, 10:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard petrol head. Thats a mouth watering list of cars you have owned there. I expect you to post some interesting threads on your steeds on the forum particularly the STi. Some nice bikes there too.

Coming to your cars in India, a long term ownership review on your Lancer diesel and Zen(assuming its a diesel) would be great.

Do take some time to go through the Rules section to understand the working of the forum. See you around.
Old 5th November 2009, 20:32   #3
BHPian

welcome onboard stumpz and enjoy and share the wealth of automotive knowlegde in this forum
also about your 1lac plus lancer how do you rate long term ownership experience
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks