Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2009, 08:53   #1
BHPian

Shardul - Truly Yamaha -

Hi to all my Fellow members and visitors .. i Am Shardul from Mumbai .. completed my automobile engineering .. Now Working with BMW After sales ..

My Life has Nothing without Cars Bikes and Bass .. Love to Cruz on long lonely roads.

I try to do R&D on my Car/bike when its having some problem or when i vist the local garage person i make sure i learn each and every part of the problem and its logical solution

Bout My Garage Presenty owining a Indica V2 Pertrol 1.4 and also had a Bolero Sports which no longer belogs to me ..

Bout Yamaha - itz a tredinaly used brand in our family . my dad has a RD350 which no longer exist with us .. then i had Rx100 .. after wish i upgraded to Yamaha Fazer 125cc Limited Edition and Now after that i have Upgraded to the Most Loved bike .. Yamaha Fazer 150cc Limited Edition .. Love it till the Core of My Heart

Thats all for Now
Have a Gr8 Day Keep Posting
Drive Safe ..

Objects in the Rare View Mirror are Not BHPians

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members. Please use proper punctuations to type your posts. Avoid typing like...this...

Smiley usage is restricted to two per post only.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Dippy : 9th November 2009 at 14:52. Reason: See note in post.
Old 9th November 2009, 13:36   #2
BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP shardul. Nice intro out there.

Please post the details/ownership reviews of your rides in appropriate sections. Would like to know more about the ICE setup in the indica as you mentioned that you like bass.

Also, take a quick pit-stop to the rules section to avoid attention from the mods.

PS: Smileys are restricted to two per post. And, avoid .. typing.. like .. this ..!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks