Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2009, 15:15   #1
BHPian

Hellooooooo from Coimbatorean :)

One fine day at the age of 13, I asked my Dad to give me the keys of his Bajaj Chetak, he looked and said OK, You start and you get to ride...
With the excitement mounted on me, I took the keys, did the traditional slant of the scooter and of course with the help of my dad pulled it back to straight.. after a few kicks the engine came to life and there I was one happy young rider in the block.

Watching F1 and Moto GP used to be for the fun of seeing people crashing and falling, eventually made me eye on my cousins new M800, which I used to sneak it out when he was away. After getting caught at home and with some nice thrashings and down pour of scolding, I was permitted to drive inside the small roads until I got my license. And my Quest to learn and know WHAT IS A CAR kept me pumped and turned into my passion. Now I live, speak, eat, breathe, sleep, think about cars and after a hibernation I hit TBHP, where I see thousands of folks speaking and following the same religion, it’s really a pleasure to be here.

M800 was the first car I ever drove, and occasionally the Amby(Mark II Series, Petrol, its now lying un-attended, wish I could do something to get it back to life and running) which were owned by my cousins. Until my parents got a Zen.. it’s been 7yrs with her and have clocked around 80K km and she never fails to deliver( hope I can write a report on it soon).
Currently commute on a CBZ 2001 model and eyeing the Classic to ride and not commute

This is Prem..from Coimbatore...currently based at Mangalore banging these keyboards writing some unknown languages for bread and butter..
Try a bit of my skills in Photography and love to blog on various cuisines of the places I travel, and a obsession to learn languages, for now I can speak just 5 though viz. English, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada(manageable). German & French are the ones I’m currently inclined to...

Looking forward to make some great friends and get to see some Off Road event, which is my latest passion (though I don’t have a off-roader or SUV currently) I’m sure I can hop on with the fellow BHP-ians for a ride

[FONT=&quot]Thanks to the Mods for getting me on board.

Keep Revving
Prem[/FONT]
Old 12th November 2009, 16:18   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard Prem.
I've heard Mangalore is good place to get RD350's, is it so ?

Have fun...!
Old 13th November 2009, 09:49   #3
BHPian

Thanks yzfrj for the welcome...
Old 13th November 2009, 11:39   #4
BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP Prem. Some threads/members here would be able to help you out in restoring your Amby.

Please post a detailed ownership report of the Pocket Rocket in the appropriate sections of the forum.

Also, the rules section awaits you. It contains detailed info on how things work at TeamBHP. Please pay a visit.

Enjoy your stay here
Cheers!!
Old 13th November 2009, 15:00   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAddict View Post
Some threads/members here would be able to help you out in restoring your Amby.
Thanks mate..
yep the one-stop-knowledgebase for any automobile queries is Tbhp
Convincing my uncle not to sell it off so that i can resotre it
Old 14th November 2009, 00:36   #6
MX6
Senior - BHPian

welcome. Penchant for language. cool.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks