Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2009, 17:38   #1
BHPian

Hello All Petrol heads

Dear all

I am a petrol head my self and would love to share my thoghts here.

Admin

Thanks a lot for approving my membership.
Old 16th November 2009, 16:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi gsb. Welcome to Team BHP. It would nice if you could post a proper introduction of yourself and tell more about you, your work and the cars you drive. It would help other members to know you better.

Take a stop at the Rules section to know how the forum works.
Old 20th November 2009, 21:34   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Hi gsb. Welcome to Team BHP. It would nice if you could post a proper introduction of yourself and tell more about you, your work and the cars you drive. It would help other members to know you better.

Take a stop at the Rules section to know how the forum works.
Thanks Dippy

About my self i am an enginner working in the oil & gas sector and currely in the dark continent of africa for a Major comapny. Love talking about cars and dicussing about them. My First Love was a Audi Coupe Quattro which dominated the world rally scene around the early 80 and then came the MG the group B cars followed by the Lancia Delta.

Have my hand on quite a number of Exotic cars since my early child hood, althoug mostly american and Jap. The first Car i drove my self was a Pontiac Trans Amm with Auto tranny when i was 12. Loved the push rod engine and the guzzling sound of it. Drove the audi quattro to the Deserts In Middle east. GMC Jimmy, Nissan patrols, range rovers caddilacs and the Opels. But i remebr most is the 911.

Currely i have is a SX4 in india and a corrola and Prado in Africa.Althoug i do not drive in africa much as its a night mare to drive here. Look forward to give my contibution to this forum and exchange my ideas.

I really am not happy with the present auto industry in India as they just want Volume and capture the market rathere than have innovation to break free the market. I see cars outside india which have great potentials here but are not availabe here

May be i will put up in this forum as a new thread and talk about it
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks