Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2009, 14:21   #1
BHPian

Party time for me..

Big Hi there to all fellow TeamBhpians,

Thanks to moderators for allowing me on this wonderful site -TeamBhp after two failures and for making a really marvelous site for serious auto discussion in Indian history. I am totally thrilled and privileged now. I can not forget this day as today i received a mail from TeamBhp that they have approved my membership.

My name is Hiren, born( in 1980) and brought up in Gujarat. After doing my BE Chemical I started my own pharmaceutical manufacturing unit in Ahmedabad.

I came to know about this site from automagazines in which there is a section called Spied a new car, i was following this site from almost last ten months as I wanted to know the review of Fiat Linea. I booked a Fiat Linea petrol E+ Fleminco Red in Febuary first week but they could not manage to deliver it upto 31st March 2009 so finally took urgent delivery of All New Honda City 1.5E MT White in the end of March 2009. It proved to be a vice desiccion. Another car I am having is Tata Indica Turbo DLG Silver.

I just love to drive the cars, my life is cars, cars and only cars. I read and collect automagazines since 1995, having 390MB worth photographs of various cars and bikes in my PC. Now being a member of this site I think it will be worth of collecting all those stuffs, they will be really helpful for starting some interesting threads.

My favourite car brands are BMW, Merc and Porsche, my favourite sports cars are BMW M3 and Porsche 911 Turbo, luxury cars are RR Phantom.

Besides cars, my interest is in medicines. I love to do research on different kind of medicines used in various illness. Now I can prescribe some of them like a doctor, same as my friends and relatives ask me about which car before their new car buy.

I think this is more than enough in the topic of Introduction, so ending with now.

Keep Rewin',

Thanking all of you.

Last edited by hiren959 : 13th November 2009 at 14:39.
Old 14th November 2009, 00:38   #2
MX6
Senior - BHPian

welcome. The medicine prescribing act might not be completely safe. guess it's better to leave it to doctors. We T-BHPians do what comes naturally to us. Drive and shoot photos. Then put up travelogues
Old 15th November 2009, 18:09   #3
BHPian

I know that very well my dear friend and that is the only why I am not doing that act to any one, by the way thanks for your post.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks