Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2009, 14:59   #1
BANNED

Dhams here!

Hi folks & gurus of Team BHP

At last, I elected for a long happy drive with you guys. Thanks first of all Administrators & Moderators for sparing time with my profile. Its my privilege and great feeling to have see myself on one of the world’s most premium automotive forum – TeamBHP, like shaking hand with Amitabh Bachhan!

In brief, my everything belongs to Ahmadabad i.e. born, brought up, educated & married in Ahmadabad which is undoubtedly my most favorite place in the world. Each second, I miss this fairy tale city even after 4 years sparing in oil city-Jamnagar, serve as an oil man in oil company - Essar oil! I’m a mechanical engineer having professional in project management. I have had unlike transfer from my mega city – Ahmadabad in 2003 due to social constrains & shifted to Surat in L&T employment. After sparing almost 3 years, again, I switch over my job to Reliance (& then in Essar) in Jamnagar, Gujarat

Since my college days, Automobile is much impressive subject for me, in fact, it was my favorite (& scoring too!) subject in engineering course. I recalling one interview with A.M.T.S. (Ahmedabad city bus like BEST) director wherein I answered like auto expert on i.c.engine and he was literally fainted & I too! Well, I mange 3 direct family members and 3 indirect (!) called Bajaj Super scooter (most senior), scooty pep+ and recently added new one – Xing thing – Santro – a junior member. Needless to mention that I love my family a lot, especially, most senior indirect one – Bajaj Super scooter – he spared all bad & good times with me and still intact like me!

Yeap! I’m an addict to visit Team BHP everyday even during office hours in off time. Well, I came across to know Team-BHP when goggling for new car tape somewhere back in april,2008 & then I literally impressed the way solutions, details, subject matters are listed on the forum by gurus like Sam, Navin, DerAlte, Invisible & many more. I fully appreciated & respect the quality maintained on this forum & wish to continue in real way for all newbie as well expert.

I took decision to install clarion only in my new car after went through all posts/polls on that thread. I was searching it very hard by contacting new delhi h.o., banging on dubai/Singapore friend, trying to locate in local market, even shifted to other forums also for contacts of Team BHP gurus! My bad, it was miserable experience of almost 3 months to locate clarion but this hope comes true when my dubai friend took a call & he made purchase clarion 576usb (only TA is not in this model) at amazing price – only Rs.6000/-! After overshooting purchase of this jewel thief, its pitting head on stone to locate installers who can do clean installation of component in front. I contacted Team BHPians-Nishant Gandhi, DerAlte, Superbhikhari, Greenhorn, the massk, Aditya Munshi but I could not locate component installer & finally I opted option of coaxial speakers in front in my santro (very pitiful decision, I was made). But upto some extent happy with present setup finally & now more happy as I can post further SQ queries to improve current ICE setup and also share clarion installtion review

Regretful if I am taking your too much time here but finally thanks to all above Team-BHPians who sincerely tried to help me out for component installer. I wish to be with all of you in last long and trying to share at my best, by knowledge whatever I have.

Cheers!
- Dhams
Old 16th November 2009, 15:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey oil man

A job at Essar oil, thats impressive and you seem to have come a long way from L&T to Reliance. It would be great if you could tell us the nature of your work. Do post an ownership review on your Santro and give us an insight on your Bajaj Scooter. What vintage is it?

Take a stop at the Rules section familiarize yourself with the working of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 18th November 2009, 16:20   #3
BANNED

Hey Dippy,

Its great time churned in oil&gas sector being a mechanical engineer with companies like L&T, Reliance and now with Essar oil. Am project procurement professional here for upcoming refinery expansion project. I enjoyed L&T time with its strong brand value, professional management and innovative working environment (continuous learning at every level of working!). Have had great opportunity to work upon new refinery construction project with Reliance at Jamnagar. We literally worked on our toes!

Sure, i will post ownership review for my santro very soon. thanks for encouraged me. well, i love more my bajaj scooter than any indirect family members! (=vehicles). I never forget those days when I served with Rs.800/month compensation and I manged to buy my first indirect family member - this bajaj scooter. He saws all my zig zag and peak 'n vally of my life with life partener! Even though his last stage present condition, I never give up of it!. Plan to rejunevate it by spending some handsome bucks! If Team-BHP allows, I would be more happy to post review after it!

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks