Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2009, 09:27   #1
BHPian

hey!

hey guys!

this is Noby from mumbai. Been going through the site for a very long time and finally registered. The sites very informative and i think you guys are doing a real good job, keep it up and drive safe!

i drive an Aveo 1.4.
Old 16th November 2009, 11:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Noby

Welcome aboard Team BHP. It would be nice if you post a proper introduction telling us more about yourself, your work etc. Do take time to go through the Rules to know how the forum functions.

See you around.
Old 16th November 2009, 12:20   #3
BHPian

well i work for a Business school. ive been a rider all my life (as in since the age of 12 till 22) till the time i had a crash and ruptured my kidney.im not allowed to ride anymore and i got into cars. its something about machines and the roads that draws me to it. and hey arent you kartiks brother?? your bro and i used to ride together. let me finish with my minimum number of posts and then maybe i could post a few pics of my rides and my car.
to list a few:
the rd350
an rxz
03 karizma
06 karizma
06 comet
98 yamaha dt 200
96 600 f3

and now finally an aveo 1.4 with a Filter , plugs , cables and exhaust.
its a red aveo with smoked tail lights and black rims..
Old 16th November 2009, 13:34   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard wildchild4lyfe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild4lyfe
let me finish with my minimum number of posts and then maybe i could post a few pics of my rides and my car.
Newbies are more than welcome to post pictures here. Take a look at the instructions for uploading pictures here : Announcements - Team-BHP

Also do take a peek at our forum rules.

Hope you have a good time here.
cya
R
Old 16th November 2009, 18:35   #5
MX6
Senior - BHPian

ruptured kidney??? Boy that's serious. Please take care. And 12 is too young to be a licensed rider. I drove to Bhimashankar on saturday. There was an alto in front ambling around at 20 kmph bang in the middle of the road. I waited patiently for it to pull to one side so that I can over take it. I was shocked at what I saw while over taking. There was a kid, hardly 8 - 9 years old sitting on papa's lap and holding the steering all alone. I badly wanted to stop, pull this guy over and give him a loud verbal thrashing. But just stopped short and moved ahead. I spoke to my 10 month old daughter sitting behind in her car seat, much to the amusement of my family. I told her that she'll have to wait till she's 16 to get a learner's license. Till then, I won't let her touch the steering. well. My family doesn't realise that I really meant it!
Hope fellow BHPians also urge their little one's to wait till the reach legal age.

Back from OT, welcome Rehaan. Drive safe and pitch in.
Old 16th November 2009, 18:51   #6
BHPian

Welcome Wildchilde4lyfe.

Reading about your ruptured kidney thing made me go down memory lane. I had a similar incident where i had a hair line fracture in my back. was in bed for a good 2 months. later the doc adviced me never to ride a bike. he said there some fluid leak in my back which is right now negligible but may need a surgery when i am 35 or so. So since then i shifted to cars . But i am planning to make a come back soon. Anywayz welcome once again to the family.
Old 17th November 2009, 10:38   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Welcome aboard wildchild4lyfe,

Newbies are more than welcome to post pictures here. Take a look at the instructions for uploading pictures here : Announcements - Team-BHP

Also do take a peek at our forum rules.

Hope you have a good time here.
cya
R

thanks bro..! i sure will..

@ MX6: i started riding in a very controlled environment.

@ abbas: me too bro..this aint gonna keep me from riding.!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks