Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th November 2009, 16:31   #1
BHPian

Better late than never!!! hi all!! im bivin!!

hi all!!
its been quite a while since i joined TBHP. but never really introduced myself to you guys. so here goes..

im bivin. im (just) 17. im doing my 1st year BBA at loyola college, chennai. i stay in chennai, but have lived most of my life in dubai.

i have a huge obsession with cars and bikes (just like the rest of you), and a huge motorsports fan. i worship schumi and rossi. also a great fan of lewis hamilton.

im also a huge football fanatic!! especially adore the English Premier league. im a huge supporter of Chelsea FC, but have respect for all teams in general.

i listen to a lot of music too. not loyal to a specific genre though, if it sounds good, its on my player.

err, i dont know what else to type so thats it from me.

ciao!!
Old 23rd November 2009, 13:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi bivin. Two similarities between us. Both of us have stayed in Dubai and we are Schumi fans too. Its great to have you onboard. Tell us more about the cars you drive something you haven't mentioned in your intro. Take a pitstop at the Rules and Announcements section to understand the workings of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 4th December 2009, 00:42   #3
BHPian

Hi bivin,welcome to team-bhp(lesser post than you but joined before you) as you have lived most of your life in dubai, what made you come to chennai ???? Love for your country??????
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks