Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2009, 21:04   #1
BHPian

Hi all. Finally at Team-bhp.

Hi to all.

I am Akhilesh from bengaluru. Driving a sweet M800 (2004 carburetor model) which was my friend (other than my wife) for whatever little adventures i had on road in bengaluru,Coorg,Chikmagaluru.

Recently have booked Manza Diesel ( My first New car ).

Happy in one side to have new car. But sad to depart from my Old 800 (Will really miss all those small repairs,tuning that i used to do on the car)

Was following most of threads in Team-bhp before becoming a member also..(Had to try really hard to become the member ) Great fan of all New car reviews,Great scoops.Thanks to all the members for the great posts.

Took the decision of going for Manza after reading the review on Team-BHP (and small test drive) So thanks a lot to GTO & others for the review.

Hope i will have really nice & enlightening time on team-bhp.
Old 20th November 2009, 23:24   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard Akhil. Nice to see another bangalorean in the team. I am sure you will have a nice time here. When are you expecting the Manza to be delivered?
Old 20th November 2009, 23:46   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samish_g View Post
Welcome aboard Akhil. Nice to see another bangalorean in the team. I am sure you will have a nice time here. When are you expecting the Manza to be delivered?
Thanks Samish,

Will be getting Manza by Next Wednesday/Thursday if i go for Minimal Grey. If i stick to mera wala Monarch Red (which i had booked earlier) Delivery date not known.
Old 21st November 2009, 21:31   #4
BHPian

Best of Luck Akhil for the Monarch Red. Is Indica available in Minimal Grey also? I personally feel it is better to wait for the Monarch Red. There are instances when the dealer tries to push slow moving colours. So keep stressing for your favourite colour. I think the dealer should budge.
Old 22nd November 2009, 00:50   #5
BHPian

Yet another Bangy boy. welcome aboard, pal, and happy motoring, whatever it is you can get from good ole Jamaluru.

Django
Old 22nd November 2009, 02:22   #6
BHPian

Akhil@Bengaluru - Welcome aboard buddy, Do post the review and pics of your new Manza. Congratulations!!
Old 23rd November 2009, 15:09   #7
BHPian

welcome to the board, nice to have another bengalurean.
best of luck for your 1st new car Manza!
Be careful while driving in Bangalore city traffic after switching over to a bigger car from M800.
Old 23rd November 2009, 16:22   #8
BHPian

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to your Manza Experience
Old 23rd November 2009, 16:28   #9
Senior - BHPian

Nice to see one more bangalorean. Congrats on your new purchase(i mean until you get it in your hand).so the waiting game continues. Don't forget to update the thread with pic and do write an initial ownership status in the appropriate forum and tell us your expereince with the buying till getting the car
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks