Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2009, 18:07   #1
Senior - BHPian

Salutations, Rakesh from Mumbai

Hi bhpians,
My name is Rakesh Ravindran,age 26.I am from Mumbai and just graduated in Mechanical Engineering.
Presently i own a 1998 Maruti Zen (carb).My previous car was 1994 Mazda 626 station wagon when i was based in Muscat.I intend to replace it with a swift diesel most probably by next year.On the other hand i own a 2007 Honda Unicorn which i use for my daily commuting.

Well thats it from my side
Old 30th November 2009, 17:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Rakesh

Welcome to another member from Mumbai. The Mazda 626 was a fabulous car during its time. I especially loved the 5 door notchback version. My family owned a 929 once upon a time when we lived in Dubai. What were you doing in Muscat? The Swift diesel is an ideal upgrade to the Zen and extremely frugal too. Good luck with your purchase.

Stop by the Announcements section to familiarize yourself with the forum protocol. See you at the threads.
Old 9th December 2009, 17:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Hi Rakesh

Welcome to another member from Mumbai. The Mazda 626 was a fabulous car during its time. I especially loved the 5 door notchback version. My family owned a 929 once upon a time when we lived in Dubai. What were you doing in Muscat? The Swift diesel is an ideal upgrade to the Zen and extremely frugal too. Good luck with your purchase.

Stop by the Announcements section to familiarize yourself with the forum protocol. See you at the threads.
Sorry for the late reply.My dad was posted for 4yrs in Muscat.I had the station wagon.I really noticed its potential when we were shifting to another place.It swallowed my two 2 ton window ac with easeand still drove like there was no load on it.Before
Old 9th December 2009, 17:42   #4
BHPian

welcome aboard

hi rakesh. welcome to Team BHP. Im a newbie too just like you, an automobile enthusiast. currently own an black SX4 ZXi along with a M-800 and father;s Indigo XL Classic.

Hope you enjoy your tryst with the country's creme-de-la-creme of auto loving folks.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks