Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2009, 23:01   #1

In with a Boom and a lot of Thanx -- Carbine from Chennai

I am a native of Chennai. I have been to and stayed at many places in Northern India including Ladakh on transfers in my previous job. After 15 odd years of being out of home, finally I have come back to my home, Chennai.

Now that I have settled down in Chennai, the next job at hand was to buy myself a car. Thanks to the kind and passionate folks at team bhp I quickly became an expert from a novice in no time and was able to come to a decision very soon. I am now the proud owner of a Hyundai i10 Kappa. Needless to say, I am thoroughly enjoying the experience of driving the i10.

Very soon I am goin to ICE my i10 (budgetory constraints). Again thanks to team-bhp, I have become quite an expert in using ICE terms like compos, cross-overs, bridging amps and was able to talk to the sales people quite confidently. And I have found that the sales people (the knowledgeable ones) are quite happy and more receptive when they come to know that the customer knows about what he is talking. This leads to a very satisfying shopping expereince overall.

I have to thank team-bhp for transforming me from a novice to a knowledgeable person (comparatively), though I have to come a long way to fully start understanding the intricacies of the automotive world. But a step has been taken, courtesy team-bhp. As they say a journey of many miles starts with a small step.

Hope to continue my journey along with you folks for as long as possible.

thanks

Carbine.
Old 27th November 2009, 23:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum carbine.

The team-bhp ICE section is notorious for making one spend over and above the budget, so careful my friend .

Hope to see your around with your ownership thread, but do take a quick look at the rules of the forum.

Welcome
Old 27th November 2009, 23:29   #3

Thanks Ed,

I am aware of the ICE section's reputation for this. I had started with a budjet of around 12 -15K for my ICE. But going through the ICE section (without even asking a single question) I am convinced that it is not sufficient for what I need and I have revised my budjet already. That's the reason I have still not ICED my i10. Thinking of doing it in stages.

And yes, I am going through the forum's rules.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks