Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2009, 00:22   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone, Vinmechanic from Mumbai

Hello Friends,

This is VinMechanic from Mumbai.
The Term VinMechanic derives from word Vin- Abbreviation of VINAY and Mechanic-which signifies my educational qualification, Profession and my inspiration.

I’m born and brought up in Mumbai, completed my diploma and degree in mechanical engineering. After that I worked with Earthmoving machinery Service Company, overhauled Heavy diesel engines, Hydraulic pumps and heavy vehicles.
Currently I’m working with US MNC in pune, which manufactures tractors, Agricultural machineries and other construction equipments.

I got to know about Team-BHP when one of my Colleague (later who got designated as ‘AUTOGURU’ in our dept.)Was about to buy a new car and he used to spend most of the time on team-BHP. I wondered what’s so special on this site which makes someone to spend such long time during office hours. After some time I recognised quality of literature available here and I too got fascinated. Then I started to make attempt to enter here, and after 5-6 hits I got to the mark. These days I spend most of time during weekend in surfing Team-BHP. I love to typical GTO styled reviews and I’m big fan of his.

I own Bajaj Pulsar DTS-i, (2004), Hyundai Santro-LE (2001) and Royal Enfield-Bullet (Std. 1996, purchased recently). Looking to upgrade to sedan next year.

Apart from cars, I love traveling, listening to music. I’m also planning for Ladakh trip on my Bull, next year.

Thanks a lot to Team-BHP,for accepting me in their team. Hoping to have a great time with all petrolheads.

CHEERS!

VinMechanic

Last edited by Rehaan : 29th November 2009 at 17:57. Reason: Welcome aboard. Please see the Announcements section regarding [FONT] and other tags. Thanks.
Old 30th November 2009, 10:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hello vinmechanic

Thats a very unique handle. Your experience with the Earthmoving company sounds interesting. Do tell us more about the work you did there especially information on those heavy diesel engines. You will also like our Travelogue section since you are a travel buff. Do take time to go through the Rules and Announcements before you proceed further. They will help you understand the working of the forum better.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 2nd December 2009, 11:58   #3
BHPian

Thanks!

Thank you Dippi for the warm welcome!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks