Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 00:41   #1

Introduction

Hello Everybody,
First of all, I am thrilled to be on board. I am a car enthusiast, and have owned Bimmers, Mercedeses, Camaro, Mazda rx7, etc,etc. Currently still have a 1984 380SL, 2007 C230, a Lexus and a Kia Rio(don't laugh, it is good in mileage, when gas prices rise)
Am in the states and am headed home. I wanted to refurbish something for myself. and therefore I was 'Googling', and that is how I came upon this forum.
Would love to hear from you folks, as to what would be a good refurbish. Currently high on my list is a Contessa, as it is strong (bodywise). Am a little scared of Indian roads, but will get back into things, as I did learn to drive there.
Thanks,
Old 4th December 2009, 16:33   #2
Team-BHP Support

zking, welcome to TBHP.

Its nice to know about the cars which you'd owned, makes some of us quite jealous. I really love the Camaro, and was wondering which model you owned.

For mods on the Contessa, you'll find quite a few threads on the same in the Modifications section, which should be helpful to you.

Do check out the Announcements section for pointers to the fourm guidelines.
Old 4th December 2009, 16:44   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome zking. So that etc etc means still another set of 10-12 cars i feel. One of the best cars you have owned i fell till now which many people just dream off. Love to see your ownership thread in near future. Welcome back to India and welcome to the group. Happy motoring.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks