Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 12:56   #1

Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others

Hi Everyone,

I'm working in a sports marketing company where we promote Motorsport talent across India and internationally. I represent A1GP World Champion Neel Jani, VW Polo Cup contender Aditya Patel and F2 driver Parthiv Sureshwaren.

We also do significant work with several current F1 teams in raising sponsorship and promoting drivers. I'm here to make interesting connects and reach out to the huge motorsport fan base - untapped and unheard in this country. Anybody seriously interested in working with us in some capacity, please feel free to write back to me.

Best,
Aashika
Old 3rd December 2009, 14:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Please do share more details about your company and some event photos. Would be glad to help if you're in need of a test driver for those little A1GP cars
Old 3rd December 2009, 15:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aashika View Post
Hi Everyone,

I'm working in a sports marketing company where we promote Motorsport talent across India and internationally. I represent A1GP World Champion Neel Jani, VW Polo Cup contender Aditya Patel and F2 driver Parthiv Sureshwaren.

We also do significant work with several current F1 teams in raising sponsorship and promoting drivers. I'm here to make interesting connects and reach out to the huge motorsport fan base - untapped and unheard in this country. Anybody seriously interested in working with us in some capacity, please feel free to write back to me.

Best,
Aashika
first and foremost, welcome aboard.
your post sounds interesting. but it'll really help if you can elaborate a lil more. you''ve reached the right place as far as aut oenthusaism goes but then most of us would want to work in the field of motorsports. me included. so, if you get more specific, you'll get the response you are looking for.

@mods, is there a better place this thread can go to?
Old 3rd December 2009, 16:22   #4

Well its not so much about offering jobs at this point, but tapping on peoples ideas in promoting motorsport in India, identifying individuals/ corporates with significant sponsorship capacities to help promote our current and several other young, upcoming drivers, programs etc.

Neel for example is poised for the Formula 1 - 2010 season. But as you all probably know, that just boils down to financial muscle and how much a driver brings to a team. Apart from being an incredible driver, Neel is half Indian - with Jani - being his Gujarati surname!! (His mom is Swiss). Neel has raced against and beaten drivers like Hamilton, Raikonnen, Kubica and Massa in his career in various feeder Series but has not yet been able to get the financial backing necessary to secure his seat!

Aditya and Parthiv are also pretty much in the same situation...also struggling to put together necessary finances to take them to the next stages in international racing.

You can find more on them on Leander Sports and our FB group - Leander Sport | Facebook

If anyone out there is committed to seeing India established on the international motorsport map - beyond just co-owning an F1 team and claiming to be 'connecting to a billion Indian fans' - and is interested in actually assisting in bringing and developing Indian drivers to the forefront of international motorsport, please do get in touch or even if you have ideas on which brands/ individuals/ institutions might be interested - do write back!

Thanks! Hope to have some luck on this forum...

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th December 2009 at 02:08. Reason: Correcting facebook link as per follow up post.
Old 3rd December 2009, 16:36   #5

Dont have too many pics but here are some of Neel, Aditya, Parthiv and A1GP times and trials.
Attached Thumbnails
Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others-neel-opn-car.jpg  

Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others-a1gp_28069_1200px.jpg  

Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others-a1gp_28067_1200px.jpg  

Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others-gepa_full_3898_gepa240508165.jpg  

Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others-vwpc0904b3145.jpg  

Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others-vwpc0904g0493.jpg  

Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others-a1teamind-win.jpg  

Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others-teamind-grid.jpg  

Motorsport Opportunities - F1, Neel Jani & Others-teamind-pitstop.jpg  

Attached Images

Closed Thread

Most Viewed