Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 12:57   #1

HI everyone!! Phew at last

I am been trying for almost a year to be a member of this immmensely informative forum. Patience ultimately paid off.
Anywayz, Hi, this is Rupak from assam. Like any other guy, I was always fasinated by cars bikes, anything that moves.
I drove the wagonR ( recently sold), zen (mother's- just love the car) and looking out for a sedan. Now preparing for a modified topless jeep, preferably 4x4; with such so many helpful people out here, i believe i can come out with a perfect jeep.
So much for the introduction.
Please wear safety belts and helmets
See you all soon
Old 3rd December 2009, 13:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Karmaniac,

Welcome aboard. From the bastions of the great Bramaputra and also at the foot of Maa Kamkhya. You are most welcome and great to have you. You could some more details of you and your kind of job and something your hobby out of Cars. Etc. Come on have nice time in the forums here.
Old 7th December 2009, 09:48   #3
BHPian

First of all welcome. I myself am new but you had to wait a year to join this forum?? Why?
Old 7th December 2009, 11:01   #4
BHPian

Hey KARMAniac ,
Welcome to the family, Good to have another neighbor here. enjoy your stay here . So You're planning to get a Jeep? Thats great. Well picked up mine from guwahati so you won't have any problems finding a good one (Ex-Army) in Guwahati.
Old 14th December 2009, 18:54   #5

A bit more about me- I am a chemical engineer working in a refinery- points out that i can be of help as far as automobile fuel is concerned. You name it, I got it.
@raj2010: I am not sure about my failure in admission but then i am third time lucky.
@johannes: same here. Believe you will be hearing a lot from me, more than you wished for. About the jeep i mean.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks