Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 13:54   #1
BHPian

Hello All

I am from Noida and I work in an IT company.
I like to go on long drives and have covered trips like Noida-Amritsar, Noida-Bhatinda, Noida-Chandigarh. Few months back, I also did a long trip of Noida-Chandigarh-Amritsar-Chandigarh-Haridwar-Rishikesh-Dehrarun-Mussoorie-Chandigarh-Noida. The last trip was a combination of my son's Mundan at Haridwar and a relative's marriage in Dehradun.
My real name is Rakesh and Abeer is my son's name.
I got to know about this amazing family of car/bike enthusiasts after I bought my Hyundai Accent in March 08. Got a lot of information from this site about cars and have been glued ever since to this site.
I own a Hyundai Accent GLE 2008 and a Maruti Alto Lx 2004 (Gifted to my Parents). I also own a Bajaj KB 4S 1996 model, which was gifted to me by my Parents.
I am really very honoured to be a part of this community and hope to contribute to the forums.
My next planned trip is a Solo trip to Ahmedabad from Noida in the 3rd week of December 09. I have read a lot in the Travelogues and Route/Travel Queries forums and have taken down notes regarding my trip. There are still quite a few questions and I will post a seperate thread regarding that in the relevant forums.
Thanks again for having me on-board.
Old 7th December 2009, 12:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Rakesh, welcome onboard Team-BHP. its nice to know you enjoy travelling, and looks like you've been piling on the miles on your Accent in no time at all!

Do put up your experiences during your trips, which will be useful to others seeking similar information, just as the existing info helped you in your quest.

When posting, adding some breaks using a blank line in between will improve readability for the readers. Please check out the Announcements section of the forum which will give you many more tips for posting, as well as the forum guidelines, which will be helpful.

Looking forward to your posts and contribution on the forum.
Old 8th December 2009, 17:22   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome spider Abeer. I too a travel maniac in my car. Just I gave a break for team BHP since 4th of December due to my another long travel to Rameswaram Madurai and Chennai back. Now once again I will be fully dedicate myself to the forums and learn much from here.
Old 10th December 2009, 15:31   #4
BHPian

Hi Rakesh, welcome, good that you love long travels. please post your experiences in the forums.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks