Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 14:20   #1

Hello Everyone at BHP

Hi

I was really filled with joy when I received mail from BHP okaying my membership. Initially my membership could not pass first test by Moderators due to short Why BHP field.

I am 44 year old auto enthusiast (?? older by Indian Standard ). Business owner from Ludhiana Punjab. I am an car buff alongwith my two sons 14 and 9 years old. My other interests include books, magazines (mostly auto and business), internet, tech toys and recently our new pet Bruno (Labrador Retriever).

You can find a Mercedes, Audi or BMW parked alongwith a Rickshaw in Ludhiana. Every new car launched in India can be seen in very first week here. This works like gasoline to our already car hungry minds.

I presently own a Swift Vxi. Looking to buy a New Safari or Used Endeavour or Pajero after Auto Expo. Soon expect a thread from me on subject.

Hope to see more of you.

Be Happy
Old 3rd December 2009, 14:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

happy to see you sir. Welcome to the group. Hope to see you in the new thread as you mentioned. Glance by the rules section once. Happy motoring and in advnace Congrats for the purchase you will be doing
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks