Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 16:56   #1
BHPian

Hi guys

A very big hello to all the fellow members of team-bhp.

Hi this is Rakshith my friends call me rocky. I am from Bangalore. I am a business management graduate currently pursuing my MBA post graduation. It’s great to be part of the largest team of motorheads that you can find in a single place. I was born to be a motorhead. Believe it or not I thought myself to drive a car when I was eight years old in my father’s Maruti 800(Which we still own by the way). As I grew up so did my passion (or obsession as my girlfriend calls it) for cars and bikes. At one point I joined a BPO service to buy myself a 2002 model Yamaha rx-135 which I used for local dirt racing and have now converted it to a roadworthy racer(my dad found out about it so …). I also own a 2004 model pulsar 150, the 1987 maruti 800 that I told you about earlier and currently I drive a October 2009 model diamond white Xylo E8 ABS.

I actually read through the forum before making my decision to buy it and would like to thank all the team bhp members involved in the topic Mahindra xylo or Toyota innova. Other than cars and bikes I also love travelling (No wonder my xylo odo read 5100 at the end of 1.5 months ). I am a hardcore non-veg foodie and will practically eat any meat (except beef). My dream bike is a yamaha r1 and the car is a Ferrari fiorano 599 GTB. Sorry if I have bugged you guys with such a long intro. Looking forward to making a contribution to the forum.

Regards
Rocky

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th December 2009 at 15:19. Reason: 2 smileys max. Also see the edited post -- please try and break it up into paragraphs, it helps readability. Thanks!
Old 3rd December 2009, 17:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome to the group. Nice introduction. So one more from bangalore added into BHP team. Dude you cannot use more than 2 smiley's in one post. SO it is better for you to go into the rules sectiona and read it once. This site is monitored 24/7 and all ther post will be looked for suitability. So be careful and happy motoring.
Old 3rd December 2009, 21:49   #3
BHPian

Thanks for the tip shishir bn. I have somehow missed that rule. sorry if i have caused and problem mods.
Old 3rd December 2009, 23:03   #4
Senior - BHPian

@rocky080,
Welcome to the forum.
Hoping to see you post more about the travels you did in the travelogue section.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks