Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2009, 08:18   #1
BHPian

Hi from Cali!

Stumbled across this forum and being a car nut thought I would check it out. There are some interesting threads and I am quite surprised with the Indian auto scene. I was supposed to be in Mumbai several weeks ago for a trip but things changed. It would have been interesting to check out the scene.

A little about me, I live and play in sunny California the land of cars. Have been into cars since I was a kid. I have worked for BMW and driven everything from a Z8 to your base 3 series. I currently have a 2006 MCS pushing 200hp mods include, reduced supercharger pulley, Webb Intake, 18" ASA Wheels. I am looking to ad an E60 M5 or NSX. I wish they sold the E46 CSL in the states that would be 1st on the list. Without further adew here is my ride. Future mods include Hotchkiss full suspension. This is how I roll..
Attached Thumbnails
Hi from Cali!-m1.jpg  

Hi from Cali!-dsc03688.jpg  

Hi from Cali!-m2.jpg  

Hi from Cali!-dsc03693.jpg  

Old 5th December 2009, 15:34   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard Raj!

Thats a neat looking mini - though that dual numberplate does look a little strange. Why don't you stick to just the CA places?

Cali is definitely the place for cars! Check out what our moderator Stratos just got his hands on!! > http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-roadster.html

cya around,
R
Old 5th December 2009, 17:18   #3
Senior - BHPian

That is a uber cool mini I never got to drive one but heard it handles like a go-cart and 180 deg parallel parking is the thing to do with it.

Welcome aboard.

Cheers!
Old 6th December 2009, 05:44   #4
BHPian

Thanks Rehaan. It's a British car so I figured I would have British plate. Unfortunately the CHP doesnt seem to agree hence the CA plate. Just something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1p3r View Post
That is a uber cool mini I never got to drive one but heard it handles like a go-cart and 180 deg parallel parking is the thing to do with it.
Thanks! The MINI S is a exactly like a go kart. It really puts cars to shame on the corners. Being able to take an highway off/on ramp at 50 to 60 mph is a blast!

Last edited by Aditya : 6th December 2009 at 08:26.
Old 7th December 2009, 04:01   #5
lsp
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Raj. Your Mini looks superb.

The mini is one of the most common cars here in UK and you can spot it in almost all colors. I read somewhere that it was the inspiration for the Swift. Is it true?
Old 7th December 2009, 09:46   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsp View Post
Welcome to the forum Raj. Your Mini looks superb.

The mini is one of the most common cars here in UK and you can spot it in almost all colors. I read somewhere that it was the inspiration for the Swift. Is it true?
Thanks! Since its made in the UK I wouldnt doubt it. Not sure which Swift you are referring too? I dont think they sell them here in the US.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks