Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2009, 13:07   #1

For those about to drive safe, I salute you !

Hello,
This is kumar, from Bangalore Banaswadi, born on 4th april 1974. Am proud to have become a father to a cute little empress whom we haven't yet named.
My wife and me have travelled across karnataka to some lovely locations in our esteem car.The details of which i will be posting later. Of late we have not been able to travel at all for obvious reasons. But our spirits are intact and infact i am raring to go to some nice location around. I love modern rock music and most probably will be starting a new band in a few week with me on the lead vocals. I had a rock band in college called HIV+( Hell In Vision) was the interpretation of it but guess GOD did not like the idea and we split soon after college.
I am very happy to be a part of the BHP team and hope to explore places to the maximum, because i have a motto "TAKE IT EASY TAKE IT, SLOW DON'T GO FAST BUT DINT LET GO".
I thank you guys at Team BHP for having included me in your wonderful list and i am totally excite.

KUMAR
Old 8th December 2009, 16:02   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum coomar, and congrats for the li'l princes

Rock music and travelling..... guesss you will find a lot of people with common interests here !

Do have a dekho at the rules once before moving on the main forums !
Old 8th December 2009, 16:08   #3
Senior - BHPian

Good intro. Welcome to the group Sir. One more added to the bangalore BHP. FYI even my in-laws place is at Banaswadi(kalyan nagar). COngrats for the new member and have a good time here. Last week we have a bangalore BHP team meet. You missed it. Butnever the less keep refreshing the forum and you will end up in out next meet coming up in another 10 days i feel. Till then have a look at the following thread(last 3-4 pages) http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...n-park-24.html . Happy motoring
Old 8th December 2009, 16:11   #4
BHPian

Welcome to T-bhp Kumar! and congrats for the little princess.

Kiran
Old 8th December 2009, 17:08   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi Coomarg,

It is nice arrival with the unnamed new born to our team. Please go on post more about your cars and travel experiences here
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks