Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2009, 17:16   #1
BHPian

Finally a BHPian

Hi All,

I am Ranjit from Pune. I was a regular visitor of TeamBHP lately and now I am glad to be a BHPian. I am working in automotive industry and will be glad to share my experiences as well as learn from fellow BHPians.

I love cars and now I look forward to live cars with TeamBHP.
Old 14th December 2009, 17:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Ranjit, great to see another guy from the auto industry. Needless to say, a lot of people will be interested in your thoughts here on the forum.

You've been a regular visitor, so I am sure you are fairly aware of the rules but please do take a quick look at them once again
Old 14th December 2009, 18:10   #3
BHPian

Welcome Ranjit. Hope we will get useful information from you because you are already part of automotive industry. Looking forward for some informative threads from you.
Old 21st December 2009, 15:48   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Ranjit, great to see another guy from the auto industry. Needless to say, a lot of people will be interested in your thoughts here on the forum.

You've been a regular visitor, so I am sure you are fairly aware of the rules but please do take a quick look at them once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atul-C View Post
Welcome Ranjit. Hope we will get useful information from you because you are already part of automotive industry. Looking forward for some informative threads from you.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. Yes, I have had a look at the rules and I hope that I keep to the standards of Team BHP

I hope my knowledge and experience in automotive is useful to other fellow BHPians. At the same time I have learn't a lot Team-BHP. Being a big fan of the TATA ethics, I hope to give back much more to the forum/society than what I get from it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks