Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2009, 22:40   #1
BHPian

A big hello to fellow members.

Hello all,
Myself, Dr.Deepu Dev Chembakassery, 25years of age, from Alleppey, Kerala. Its nice to be here. When I had applied for membership, I had a strong feeling that I may get rejected. This fear was fuelled by my friend who got rejected 2 times. But, here Im..proud to be a member of team-bhp.
By proffession, im a doctor. But, travel and driving is my passion. I drive around 70kms a day.Presently using a Maruti 800 (1997 model). Quite happy with that car. Im expecting my new Fiat Linea Dynamic pk (mjd) this December end or early January, which I have booked 2 weeks back, with Concorde Motors- cochin.
I have been reading reviews and opinions from team-bhp which helped me in taking up my decision on Linea. Thank you all, especially the Moderators for letting me in. Keep up this wonderful work. Regards.
Old 14th December 2009, 13:41   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome young doc

Congrats on the Linea, should be quite an experience after the 800. See ya around on the forums, but please do have a look at the rules once.

PS: Why don't you ask your friend to try again? His team-bhp note should be written in normal, gramatically correct English with a valid reason for joining. No reason that he will be rejected
Old 19th December 2009, 19:29   #3
BHPian

Hi drdeepudev, Congrats on your good choice. Also Happy to see my neighbor from Alleppey on board. Hope the demo given by me and reviews from team BHP has helped you a lot in deciding a new car. Waiting for a detailed review of your new car.
Old 19th December 2009, 21:19   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Dr,

Most welcome to this team. But no surgery and no medicine but only automobiles. You can put all your experiences here for the benefit of our friends.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks