Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2009, 14:42   #1
BHPian

Hi this is Kiran from Bangalore

Hi a very big hello to all of them in this beautiful and informative forum. I am really proud to be BHPian.

Personal introduction
I am Kiran from Bangalore.I am 24 years old, a student pursuing the Chartered Accountancy course. I am in the final stage under going the Article ship (Training) in a CA firm having my CA Final exams in the month of May 2010.

Love towards Automobile.
If CA is my life , add another alphabet R which makes it CAR which is my breath. I just love and love and love cars and bikes. I started to drive when I was 12 years. Till now may be I have completed 90k to 1Lakh kms so far in my life and I really think I have a very long way to go. I just drive a lot be it official or casual.Most of my driving were on 2 wheelers only. The vehicles that i own are:-

MARUTHI 800 1997 (In which I learnt driving)
HH CBZ 2003
HH CD 100 SS 1993 (In which I learnt driving)
HONDA DIO 2007 (In which I learnt driving)
BAJAJ CHETAK 1997

Knowledge about Team BHP
I came across this forum when I was searching information about cars. The first thread that I read in this forum was the Tata Indigo Manza thread followed by the TD experience of The Tata Indigo manza , a very precise and a classical master piece review by GTO. Sir, I have no words to appreciate the review by GTO. Its just a masterpiece , anything and everthing is covered in the review. Particularly this review made me understand that tons and tons of information is lying to be explored in this forum.

My comment about Team bhp
Team-bhp is a university for AUTOMOBILE LOVERS.

Last edited by Eddy : 17th December 2009 at 15:04.
Old 17th December 2009, 15:21   #2
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP Kiran! Have a fun time here.

TC - Kiran
Old 17th December 2009, 19:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on board Kiran. You are right it is the university of automobile lovers. You can contribute like a reader or gain something like a research fellow.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks