Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2009, 17:53   #1
BHPian

Finally made it...

Only one word to say WOW!!!!
I have been trying to register on TEAM-BHP since MARCH and finally i am a BHPIAN today

Okay So I am Prannoy Shekhar from DEHRADUN which was earlier called a city of GRAY HEADS AND GREEN SHEDS.Obviously now it can be called the most chaotic city in INDIA.

I am a student studying in class 12th and have had this love for cars ever since i was about a month old.I am sure about that.And the further i went into puberty,that love just got deeper and deeper.And now believe me i cant live without driving even for a single day(although im under 18 but im sure this dosen have to be leaked out)

Presently i have a 2007 Hyundai Accent,2007 Maruti WagonR and a 2009 Honda Dio excluding the Govt.Cars .

So finally all i would like to say is....YIPEE....i made it...
Old 17th December 2009, 18:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
Only one word to say WOW!!!!
I have been trying to register on TEAM-BHP since MARCH and finally i am a BHPIAN today

Okay So I am Prannoy Shekhar from DEHRADUN which was earlier called a city of GRAY HEADS AND GREEN SHEDS.Obviously now it can be called the most chaotic city in INDIA.

I am a student studying in class 12th and have had this love for cars ever since i was about a month old.I am sure about that.And the further i went into puberty,that love just got deeper and deeper.And now believe me i cant live without driving even for a single day(although im under 18 but im sure this dosen have to be leaked out)

Presently i have a 2007 Hyundai Accent,2007 Maruti WagonR and a 2009 Honda Dio excluding the Govt.Cars .

So finally all i would like to say is....YIPEE....i made it...
Welcome Prannoy.

I am lucky in getting membership faster. Registered yesterday and I m here posting today. You are too young I would say to drive around a car.
Old 17th December 2009, 19:02   #3
BHPian

Quote:
I am lucky in getting membership faster. Registered yesterday and I m here posting today. You are too young I would say to drive around a car.
Yes you are lucky for sure
Im not that young but yes a tad under the legal driving age

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th December 2009 at 19:19. Reason: Quote fixed.
Old 17th December 2009, 19:59   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Enigma,
Welcome on board. As you two are not too young but old enough to drive. Me too old to wish and bless you. Welcome on the ship of TeamBHP for the smooth sail.Have a nice time here as well as don't slip down in your studies.
Old 17th December 2009, 20:02   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi Enigma,
Welcome on board. As you two are not too young but old enough to drive. Me too old to wish and bless you. Welcome on the ship of TeamBHP for the smooth sail.Have a nice time here as well as don't slip down in your studies.
Thank you for your good wishes really appreciate that.Thank you once again.
Old 17th December 2009, 20:15   #6
BANNED

Hi Enigma,
Welcome to Team Bhp, Its a great forum to share anything you know or anything you want to know.
Keep posting and have a happy day.
Old 17th December 2009, 20:23   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksons View Post
Hi Enigma,
Welcome to Team Bhp, Its a great forum to share anything you know or anything you want to know.
Keep posting and have a happy day.
Thank you jacksons for your kind words

Last edited by Enigma : 17th December 2009 at 20:41.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks