Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2009, 19:31   #1
BHPian

Yeah its feels awesome..finally here!

Hey~
I am Abhishek from Jaipur. I am a total car crazy kind of person and have been following team-BHP from like last 3 years. Finally been a part of this car crazy super cool community is so totally incredible.
Well, I have been looking for a Jeep from like quite a while, first the search was for a Willys CJ2A or Willys MB but then i thought about other stuff that it cant do and i wont be able to do with it, so finally decided to look out for a MM 550 XD army spec. Now, i Have been following MM 550 threads on Team-BHP and mayapuri looks like the best spot to be but then one member said something about MSTC India and I searched all the auctions. Finally got what i was looking for, an auction at Jodhpur where there are like 30 MM 550 XD will be auctioned and the lots comprises of max 4 and a single lot of 2 Jeeps. Further there are about 40 Gypsies and bullets and other military vehicles.
Me and my friend are thinking about getting that lot of jeep which has 2, and if anyone's interested here to buy one, well we can gun for the lot of 4 jeeps and there are 7 such lots.
I'l b leaving on 18th early morning and would be in Jodhpur by noon, inspections dates are from 12-19 December from 11AM to 5PM.

Will update this thread after i return.

Thanks for the entry, believe me its worth it.
Old 17th December 2009, 20:47   #2
BHPian

all right thats bad...it was actually 'YEAH! it feels awesome...finally here'..sorry for the grammar, all that thrill and excitement of 'my first post' was responsible!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks