Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2009, 20:38   #16
Team-BHP Support

brilliant is the word. a true enthusiast. if i were you i would use that e55 more
Old 21st December 2009, 20:54   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Hi Samir, welcome and great collection there.

Driven Road Atlanta yet? I can't wait to do it again. Barber is another killer track I'd like to do sometime.
Thank you for the compliments on the collection. It's a labor of love!

I haven't tracked any of my cars yet. I stick to autocrosses. Mess up at an autocross and you hit a cone. Mess up at a track and you hit a wall.
Old 21st December 2009, 21:03   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
brilliant is the word. a true enthusiast. if i were you i would use that e55 more
Thank you for the compliments! I do need to use the e55 more. It's the only fun car where if a group of friends want a test ride, I can take them all at once.

When I first got my Boxster and my aunt and cousins wanted a ride, it took me almost 2 hours to give them rides one-by-one. I didn't realize this disadvantage of 2 seater cars. I'm glad my whole extended family didn't want a ride or I would still be driving them around right now.
Old 21st December 2009, 21:50   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hi Samir,

You are really great. Your photographs are beautiful. Nice feast for the eyes. Really your entry to the forum fills up the gap with many colours.

Last edited by navan49 : 21st December 2009 at 21:51.
Old 21st December 2009, 23:39   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamirD View Post
Small world. I'm sure you've seen the Heart of Dixie PCA President's GT3RS out there in ATL at some point. Speed yellow with a carbon fiber wing. :-)

You've got some killer cars! Love the RS6 and the BMW. A buddy of mine from Germany has an ARS exhaust on his coupe and it's sick.
Bah, I missed your previous reply completely!
There are tons of GT3RSs out in ATL, so it's hard to keep track of who's driving what and with the paint to sample option on the '09 RS, spotting a real one has gotten more difficult.

Thanks for the compliments! My RS6 is tuned by ABT, the German tuning house - 505hp at the crank. The Bimmer has a Vishnu ECU - 340hp at the wheels. Pics of my rides are on my garage page.

Be sure to drop a line whenever you're in ATL. I know some nice Boxster owners who would be glad to help you out with tuning the car.

Last edited by khan75 : 21st December 2009 at 23:40.
Old 22nd December 2009, 07:20   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi Samir,

You are really great. Your photographs are beautiful. Nice feast for the eyes. Really your entry to the forum fills up the gap with many colours.
Thank you Navan. It's great to be here. Team BHP fills a big gap for me too. I've always wanted to be a part of the scene in the motherland, and now I can be.
Old 22nd December 2009, 07:29   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan75 View Post
Bah, I missed your previous reply completely!
There are tons of GT3RSs out in ATL, so it's hard to keep track of who's driving what and with the paint to sample option on the '09 RS, spotting a real one has gotten more difficult.
Yeah, now that the real gt3rs's are here, the previous imports just blend in.
Quote:
Thanks for the compliments! My RS6 is tuned by ABT, the German tuning house - 505hp at the crank. The Bimmer has a Vishnu ECU - 340hp at the wheels. Pics of my rides are on my garage page.
I noticed. The RS6 is a BEAST.
Quote:
Be sure to drop a line whenever you're in ATL. I know some nice Boxster owners who would be glad to help you out with tuning the car.
Will do. A friend of mine lives there and we may do something together for the holidays.
Old 27th December 2009, 22:04   #23
BHPian

I was just thinking, we Bhpians in the southeast US should meet up. Check out this thread discussing a meet:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-usa-meet.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks