Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2010, 01:31   #1
BHPian

Another school-teen here...:)

Hi folks...

Saw many kid-intros so couldn't resist posting another one...actually I'm quite similar to this guy here:-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introd...een-t-bhp.html

He's my friend from a community on orkut...but that's another story.

So, about myself, I'm an engineering student, Class XI, one of the kind that gets told by his teachers (and parents, but do I have to mention that ?) to study and study hard coz it's almost certain he'll make it to IITs if he does....it's not as if I don't try. But unfortunately there's this thing called google and a site called T-Bhp that serves as a magnet to tech-driven people like me. I spend hours scrolling through the modding threads here.

My prime interest is in computers and technology, but during the process of researching for a good new car, I came across this site and after we bought our Chevrolet Spark 1.0LS , I gradually became interested in performance automobiles, and spen(d/t) hours reading wikipedia pages on how car engines work, as I intend to build my own from scratch some day.

My favorite hobby is to dissect stuff. I've done that to almost every electronic in my home, and today's victim was my RFID-enabled identity card. I have a lots of pics of me torturing my computer, which I hope to post in the tech forums in a few days.

I'm an under-16, and eagerly waiting for February 28 [Yes, it's 28 but not 29 :P] to get a license for my Activa. Of course, I sneak it out now and then but I didn't say that.

I think I should stop before I get kicked out for exceeding the sanity limit, but I'll be, of course, sneaking in here regularly, for wise advise on tech and seeking some of it on car-audio, but there's this sticky thread in that section warning people not to ask something but...alright, I stop.

-Ankush
Old 4th January 2010, 12:53   #2
BHPian

Hi Anku,

Welcome to Team-bhp and a Happy new year to you.
Interesting hobby you have there-dissecting stuff. Hope your college doesn't mind you meddling around with the RFID ID card.
See you on the forums.
Old 4th January 2010, 19:26   #3
Senior - BHPian

Anku the great Young man,

Welcome on board. While welcoming we have the responsible to guide you too. Please learn the good things here and minimise this forum till you complete your studies. Spare more time for studies. Happy New year.
Old 4th January 2010, 22:00   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by surd_biker View Post
Hi Anku,

Welcome to Team-bhp and a Happy new year to you.
Interesting hobby you have there-dissecting stuff. Hope your college doesn't mind you meddling around with the RFID ID card.
See you on the forums.
Thanks. And yeah, dissecting stuff is fun. And I'm not in college, yet. Just 11th. . The I-card belongs to my coaching centre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Anku the great Young man,

Welcome on board. While welcoming we have the responsible to guide you too. Please learn the good things here and minimise this forum till you complete your studies. Spare more time for studies. Happy New year.
Thanks for the advice. I do try to minimize my online time and study...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks