Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2010, 11:03   #1
BHPian

Finally I am on aboard ...!!!!

Hello Everybody,

First of all, a big thank you to the Moderators for accepting my request.

Finally after four failure attempts, it was finally a well deserved new year gift of patience(approved on 02-01-2010) from the tbhp mods.
It just feels great to be a part of the team.

I am Suvendu Kar from Pune. A software engineer by profession.
Basically i am from ORISSA and now working with PERSISTENT SYSTEM in pune as a software engineer.

The affair started in 2005 December, when I was in search for my first car. On Google search, I found this forum.
Read many threads and got knowledge. The forum filtered my requirements.
Then I bought a Hyundai Santro XO (white). Till date I have not regretted on my decision.

I have been reading reviews and opinions from team-bhp which helped me in taking up my decision on my following machines.
-Santro Xing XO
-Bullet Electra 5S
-GetZ Prime 1.1 GLE

The huge database of helpful information is a key ingredient to not only Indian automotive enthusiasts,
but also the entire world.

This community has changed or redefined the Automobile industry with the power of pen (postings).
This community has already shown how we can fight against the issues what we face daily with our vehicle.

For example:-

-http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/55796-team-bhp-stands-truth-but-skoda-wants-instigate-team-bhp-its-users.html
-http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/54881-skoda-dealer-changes-parts-my-car-consumer-court-car-not-returned-year.html

I was really amazed to see how the technical discussion helped lot of users in fighting against their rights.
I may say Knowledge is power and we got power with Team BHP. Thanks for this community and the
moderators and all other persons who has made this community rich.

Hope to keep learning more from you all and take active participation in forums, and thanks again Moderators for accepting my request.

Now i am proud to be a part of Team-BHP.
Sorry Mods for my long intro.

Cheers
Suvendu
Old 4th January 2010, 12:14   #2
Team-BHP Support

Suvendu, welcome to Team-BHP.

Congrats on your Santro XO, which is a totally no-nonsense car, and does what its supposed to do with no complaints at all. The only minor grouse i have against it is the placement of the pedals, which seem to be too close to each other.

Do put up an ownership review of your car, it would be of help to others as well.

See you around on the forum, and yeah your contributions as well.
Old 4th January 2010, 12:36   #3
BHPian

Thanks benbsb29,
SANTRO was a no-maintenance car, at least for me. Except schedule maintenance and fuel it required nothing.
But sadly the santro is no more with me . It was gone (Sold due to some personal reason)
And Getz is a very good car. Except the less power, struglling to overtake, low-end torque etc..
But I never regretted on my decision for the above two machines.
Old 4th January 2010, 12:45   #4
BHPian

Welcome Suvendu to Team-bhp.
Nice to know that you decided to buy a Santro. I too own a Santro for the past 7 years and have found it to be a good car to use in the city (though I miss the power when it comes to the highways). It will serve you faithfully for many years to come.
See you around on the forums.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks