Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2010, 03:52   #1
BHPian

Petrolhead on board! ;)

After browsing through every contessa thread on Team-BHP for over 3 years, I decided it was finally time to join here in December 2009. I was pleasantly surprised when I got a mail with Team-BHP Membership APPROVED! as the subject and The Home of Indian Petrolheads! in the mail as my new year gift.

I am a 24 yr old Chartered Accountant from Bangalore, my garage (Oh, wait! I park on the road) has my black beauty accent executive 2009 and will hopefully include a petrol contessa in sometime although I have driven and been driven around in my dad's esteem, sister's alto and brother-in-law's swift dezire.

Always been a petrolhead, love playing guitar with my band, photography, cycling and long drives. Chose team-bhp since I was hooked to team-bhp like a teenager is hooked to orkut and being on team-bhp most of the time I was online, I couldnt imagine myself being an outsider anymore .

Cheers!
Shankar
Old 5th January 2010, 09:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Shankar. welcome to TBHP.

Hope you get a Conti sometime soon. A friend used to drive one,sadly he had to sell it to pursue his biking dreams

Do visit the Announcement section to know more about posting rules etc.
Old 5th January 2010, 11:40   #3
BHPian

Welcome to t-bhp

Welcome to t-bhp buddy, I had the same feeling when I got my approval. Enjoy your stay here

All petrolheads must check this thread [in case you havent already] - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post1636456
Old 5th January 2010, 23:32   #4
BHPian

Thank you both. The best petrolhead cars thread parked on the main page is something I have read many times and it never ceases to amaze me. It is an awesome thread! I'm thinking of better ways than my 9-9 job to earn more money for petrolhead cars and (more importantly) petrol.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks