Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2010, 01:42   #1
BHPian

Hi Petrolheads, Johnny from Surat

Hello everyone,
This is Johnny from Surat. It is a pleasure being a part of this beautiful and informative community.
Well, I am an electrical engineer(almost!), and currently aspiring to join a good MBA college. I have worked with an M&M dealership in our city for a period of 6 months, which was an exclusive showroom for Scorpio. It was the first time I drove a diesel vehicle. Since then, I have always had a penchant for diesels.
After my M&M stint, I had to resume my college degree due to certain reasons, and i certainly don't regret my decision. Along with my studies, I also tried working in a BPO, just for the sake of experience. And it was a good one too.
About my experience with automobiles: my family has a M800, and the recently purchased Indica Vista Tdi. My Bajaj CT-100 has been good since last 5 years (touch wood!).
Team Bhp has helped me a lot in selecting the right vehicle for my family members. And no other car could meet all of their requirements, except the Vista. I hope it will be good to us, provided we take proper car of her

Warm Regards.
Old 9th January 2010, 15:17   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum, Johnny. All the best with the MBA admissions, though I can't resist adding this : Engineers who top up with a strong MBA program usually end up as smart personalities Wise decision in resuming your undergrad degree too. If you aren't feeling proud already, you will soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_ View Post
I have worked with an M&M dealership in our city for a period of 6 months, which was an exclusive showroom for Scorpio.
We are all ears for some entertaining inside stories. Here is a thread to get you started.

Do take a quick pitstop by our board rules section. Thanks
Old 10th January 2010, 01:16   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome to the forum, Johnny. All the best with the MBA admissions, though I can't resist adding this : Engineers who top up with a strong MBA program usually end up as smart personalities Wise decision in resuming your undergrad degree too. If you aren't feeling proud already, you will soon.

We are all ears for some entertaining inside stories. Here is a thread to get you started.

Do take a quick pitstop by our board rules section. Thanks
Thanks a lot for such an encouraging warm welcome not GTO sir.
I will definitely share my inside experience with Team BHPians some time pretty soon.(The reason being exams going on currently)
And the impending degree is making me anxious cum proud, the former one more though. As rightly said by you, an MBA+Engineer, would be a lethal combination in the job market, lets just hope everything goes smoothly.

Best Regards.
Old 10th January 2010, 12:43   #4
BHPian

Thanks a lot for such an encouraging warm welcome not GTO sir.

this not was a typo error. I meant to type_
Thanks a lot for such an encouraging warm welcome GTO sir.
Old 10th January 2010, 13:49   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_ View Post
an MBA+Engineer, would be a lethal combination in the job market, lets just hope everything goes smoothly.
a winning combination,Johnny_

welcome aboard;and all the very best in your quest for excellence
Old 10th January 2010, 15:09   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigsom View Post
a winning combination,Johnny_

welcome aboard;and all the very best in your quest for excellence
Thank you so much sir
Old 10th January 2010, 23:55   #7
cLJ
BHPian

Dear Johnny, welcome to the forum, congratulations! And wish you a good future. Engineer + MBA will make you a good professional.

CLJ
Old 11th January 2010, 12:15   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLJ View Post
Dear Johnny, welcome to the forum, congratulations! And wish you a good future. Engineer + MBA will make you a good professional.

CLJ
Thank you so much Sir
Old 11th January 2010, 12:45   #9
Senior - BHPian

Hello Johnny,
Welcome to Team BHP and all the best with your exams!
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks