Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2010, 01:18   #1

Newbies hello!

Dear All,
I am a new kid on the block.
At this outset I would like to thanks my big-brother & fellow BHPian Milindjp for introducing me to this miniature & passionate world of drivers & technicians & then finally to the BHP Moderators for letting me the oppurtunity to join this community.

Just excluding the occasions of negotiating the longterm traffic while going to office/ parties/ urgent medication (for self or others), I am a fervent lover of driving especially on long distance routes.

Almost a year ago I completed a drive from Dubai to Salalah (Oman) covering almost 3700KM in 3 days time with 7 of my friends. We drove a Toyota INNOVA & a PREVIA. Both the cars gave us good results in terms of comfort, ease of drive & economy considering the mercury kissing 46 - 48 degree mark.

Currently I am planning a tour on the Himalayas during April/ May (2 wheeler/ 4 wheeler to be finalized) for which I would be posting things separately & I would requiring all your suggestions in order to hit the target.

Signing-off on the introduction for now.

Safe Driving!

Rgds
Surasen.
Old 12th January 2010, 08:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

welcome aboard.TBHP is a big world.best of luck to your himalayan trip. there are plenty of trips done by our BHPians.just check the links.hop by the rules section once before starting. happy motoring
Old 12th January 2010, 09:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP buddy. This is a wonderful place for all automobile enthusiasts. And, all the very best for your Himalayan trip. I think it is better to choose a 2 wheeler for your trip, preferably an Enfield Bullet.
Old 12th January 2010, 09:44   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team-bhp. Good you travelled 3700 km in desert but the himalyan trip is all about the place.Enjoy sip by sip and be careful. it is one of the most beautiful places in world.
Old 12th January 2010, 12:51   #5
BHPian

Hi all Robinson from Bangalore

Dear All,

I am Robinson Sebastian working with Shell oil. I have been watching the updates in the forum for quite long time but never been part of any discussion.
My passion is automobiles but primarily into 4x4s. I have participated in national and internation off road events mainly adventure and speed off road.
Would be glad to share and learn a lot on jeeps from the experience team mates. Looking forward to make good friends and participate in the upcoming events.

Regards
Robinson
Old 12th January 2010, 13:27   #6
BHPian

Welcome Onboard buddy i know you have just started and you wont even realise how much will you get addicted to it in near future.You will wait no more to order stickers.To keep yourself posted everywhere.To click pictures to share with your fellow Bhpians.You will run an extra job i am telling you.
Old 12th January 2010, 13:33   #7
BHPian

welcome to the forum. Drive safe.
Old 12th January 2010, 23:24   #8
cLJ
BHPian

Hi Suresan, Welcome to the forum and wish you best of luck for your forthcoming himalayan trip. Put-up your experience of himalayan trip on the appropriate thread. By the way, from where you will start your trip?

CLJ
Old 13th January 2010, 19:30   #9
BHPian

Welcome onboard sir...
Old 13th January 2010, 19:49   #10
BHPian

welcome to the Forum buddy.
Best of luck to your himalayan trip. Many Bhpian have already done the himalayan trip, you should follow those thread for your travel plan.
Old 15th January 2010, 23:22   #11

Dear All,
Many thanks for warm welcome & the suggestions.
It's my solemn promise to keep you all posted on any developments.

Safe Driving!

Surasen.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks