Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2010, 12:30   #1
BHPian

Hello from Devendra..One of the few SX4 AT Owner

Hello,

This is Devendra D from Pune. Team BHP rocks! It helped me really greatly in my research for my second car.

After enough due dilliegence, I recently purchased Maruti Suzuki Sx4 Zxi AT (Black Color) . For erratic traffic in Pune, AT is worth investment. First 3 days & 300 KMs already !

Got additional accessories like Stanley Leather Seats, Sun Roof, etc. Looking for ICE & other additional accessory advice on Team BHP.

I love photography, trekking, travel & driving. I am planning for Pune to Jaipur Via Indore, Ujjain, Ahemadabad & Surat in July.

Cheers!

Regards,
Devendra
Old 13th January 2010, 17:15   #2
BHPian

Hi Devendra,

Welcome to TBHP. Could you please share the price of the Webasto sunroof you put in your beauty? SX4 is one of the only few cars I admire from the Maruti stable for their looks
Old 13th January 2010, 17:44   #3
BHPian

Webasto Sunroof Hallandia 300 (Medium) Webasto Sunroofs India, Car roofs Accessories, Company fitted sunroofs, webasto Motherson India costed me Rs. 48 K. I got it installed directly from dealer Sai Service Pune. I was one of the first to get it installed from them . I also enquired with other dealers listed on Webasto price. Rates are almost similar & also need to negotiate for best price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Hi Devendra,

Welcome to TBHP. Could you please share the price of the Webasto sunroof you put in your beauty? SX4 is one of the only few cars I admire from the Maruti stable for their looks
Old 13th January 2010, 17:59   #4
BHPian

Is it located above the driver, above the passenger seat or between the two?
Old 13th January 2010, 18:55   #5
BHPian

Welcome home Devendra.

Before your introduction thread marches to become SX4 buying thread, plz put your buying experience (esp when it comes to Sai I have heard two extremes from the customers), driving exp, and lots of photos of new man in your life, if I can say so .
Old 14th January 2010, 15:42   #6
BHPian

Hi Dev.
Welcome to t-bhp and congrats for SX4 AT. Im also waiting for a ownership report to buy an SX4 AT.
Please try to write a detailed report including FE.
Fill the thread with Pictures.
Old 20th January 2010, 16:16   #7
BHPian

Sorry guys delay in reply. I was away to Nashik & then got sick.

Prateek, Its between Driver seat & Passenger. But more closer to driver seat. I must say, if you are spending so many lacs for SX4 AT & then spending approx. 0.5 Lacs is worth. Specially it makes kids 'Fans' of your car.

Advait, Sure I will post initial review report, photos, dealer review soon. Today morning only, I left my car to Sai for 1st Service, fitting Sports Kit & other pending accessories.

Valapad, My wife first-time drove vehicle on highway for 100 KMs. Being AT vehicle she was very comfortable. I will post detailed report soon.
Old 25th January 2010, 17:05   #8
BHPian

Welcome Devendradesh! Good to see a fellow puneite on the forum. Do post pics of your ride and your initial ownership experience in the Test-Drives and Initial Ownership Reports section.

I have booked an SX4 ZXi (MT) and am eagerly awaiting it. I have heard that wonder cars has some MGA sun roof for 15k, do you know anything about how good/bad that is?
Old 27th January 2010, 09:39   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeps View Post
Welcome Devendradesh! Good to see a fellow puneite on the forum. Do post pics of your ride and your initial ownership experience in the Test-Drives and Initial Ownership Reports section.

I have booked an SX4 ZXi (MT) and am eagerly awaiting it. I have heard that wonder cars has some MGA sun roof for 15k, do you know anything about how good/bad that is?
Thanks . Will surely write review soon. Completed 1K KMs y'day.

This Sun Roof is also Webasto one but manual / Pop-up type. Its also good if you wish to feel rain on the roof . It act as a spoiler as well get in little bit Fresh air. If negotiate it should cost between 10 to 12 K. Also there is nothing like MGA, all Sun Roofs are sourced from Webasto & even fitted by their staff. Still, its better to be ordered from Maruti dealer since they take care of painting & denting issue.

Regards,
Devendra
Old 27th January 2010, 13:46   #10
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to tbhp, Devendra.

An auto-box SX4 !!! That surely is a rare car to own.

Do you already have a ownership thread for your car ? If not, please start one. BTW, what FE do you get in city & highways ?
Old 27th January 2010, 14:04   #11
BHPian

hi
welcome to tbhp.
enjoy your car.
being a proud owner of sx4mt,i am sure you wont be disappointed.
please post some pictures of your car.
Old 28th January 2010, 21:31   #12
BHPian

Sorry guys no ownership thread yet...I get FE of 12 KMs (City) to 15 KMs (Highway)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks