Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2010, 10:32   #1

Hello Fellas!

Hello to everyone on Team-BHP (Veteran and Newbie alike)!

I've been following Team-BHP forums and test drive reports for a long time now (about 7 months) and finally have become a BHPian .

I am working as a project lead in a small software firm in Pune and, needless to say that, I'm an automobile enthusiast. Lived for past 5 years in US, I have owned Mazda 6i and Toyota Prius (2nd generation) and have driven numerous other brands as rental cars.

Now in India, I own a 7 yr old M-800 (totally VFM) and a Yamaha FZ-16.

Looking forward to contributing and gaining a lot from Team-BHP.

Cheers!
Old 15th January 2010, 17:54   #2
BHPian

Welcome Sauron. Good to see another Puneite on the forum. I am sure you will have a great time here on Team-BHP.
Old 18th January 2010, 13:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeps View Post
Welcome Sauron. Good to see another Puneite on the forum. I am sure you will have a great time here on Team-BHP.
Thanks Shreeps. Its really exciting to be a part of this forum. In late 2009 I realized that I was ready for a upgrade from my M-800, and before I could know it, I found myself amidst the "Corolla vs Civic vs Laura" debate. Am glad that I finally got out of it and have decided to book a new Toyota Corolla Altis - Black. Will post the initial ownership report once I take delivery this friday.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks