Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2010, 23:24   #1
BHPian

Intorduction

Dear all,

On the outset let me thank all who involved in accepting me as part of Team-Bhp.

This is a community - I was a part for few years as by-stander (reading posts of so many experienced people here around). And now I am IN.

Myself a electrical engineer by profession who intended or wished to be mechanical engineer. (You know those mark sheets and ranking and what not?)

A mechanical/vehicle enthusiast who not spared his toys, bicycles and not even scooters and motorcycle. (my car is virgin yet). But let me assure you it has complete history of its servicing.

A great fan of Jeeps and 4X4 enthusiast. Had few experience in off-roading during game and travel there-in, where off-roading is not focus but skill by itself. But surely not the way you people enjoy the off-roading.

I believe it's not appropriate if I do not mention about my respect towards Mr. Dhabhar whom I tracked down since 2007 upto 1986. And I see him a man who is engulfed in fuel, oil, crankshaft, carburetors, deltas and what not?

I believe this is enough for once's intro.

Looking forward to learn a lot in process during the time to come.

With warm regards
Old 18th January 2010, 13:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Thats a nice intro Floating Axle. Great to have you onboard. Since you area a 4x4 enthusiast, I'm sure you would be owning an off roader. So what are the current steeds in your garage? Take a detour to the Rules before you head to the threads. The Rules will help you understand the forum protocol better.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 18th January 2010, 13:39   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the group. I am sure you will learn n enjoy with the team.
Old 19th January 2010, 01:16   #4
BHPian

Myself a electrical engineer by profession who intended or wished to be mechanical engineer. (You know those mark sheets and ranking and what not?)
I too wanted to be a mechanical engineer but ended up studying Electrical Engineering. Not that I repent it or something.
Old 23rd January 2010, 22:08   #5
BHPian

Dear all,

Thanks for viewing me and adding few replies.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks