Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2010, 04:15   #1
BHPian

Hello ALL - from Chennai

This is Saju; A big HELLO to all, from Chennai/Kerala (Perinthalmanna) - the 2 places to where I belong.

I am into Software. A visitor to this forum since quite some time, almost a year/2+ and hadnt really thought of becoming a member till now. :-). May be the most apt reason should be I was just in the 'reading' mode till now, and now I think differently @ age 33 :-)) !! So here I am...looking forward to get involved in interesting discussions and be proud to be part of such a team...

An auto enthusiast I am from my early young age. enjoys driving more than anything else, ever since I started driving. since almost 5 years. Love to take long drives. I have been doing a few up/down to Kerala. Loves driving so much that I never get sleepy or bored behind the wheel, and in fact is pretty reluctant to take a break from driving ( but yeah, I do force myself to do short ones, a couple of times )
Plays TT & Badminton and love to watch Cric, Auto and adventure sports.
I like to travel a lot too. Have been around apart from towns in Kerala & Tamilnadu, Chennai/ Bangalore/ Mysore,...to Mumbai, Delhi, Bhopal, Parts of Kashmir, Dehradun and in USA (Minneapolis & Minnesota Towns, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, Vegas, Grand Canyon, Kentucky)

....and now I am in Team bhp :-))) for more !!

My past and current wheeled partners..
Past - - -
(2002 to 2007) '02 TVS FIERO (BLACK)
(2004 to 2007) '96 MARUTI ZEN MH410 (WHITE) - with blue band of aqua stickers on its side
(2007 to 2009) '01 MITSUBISHI GALANT (GREEN) - owned while in USA.
Present - - -
2009 HONDA DIO (BLUE)
2009 Grande Punto 1.4 EMOTION PACK (BLUE); I owe the decision to own it- to the forum here

Feels great to be here....!
Old 26th January 2010, 07:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome dude.
Minnesota towns??? Are you refering to the twin cities by any chance?
Old 26th January 2010, 09:51   #3
BHPian

Welcome nice to see you here, Reminds me of my own Reading only allowed mode
Old 28th January 2010, 22:32   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Welcome dude.
Minnesota towns??? Are you refering to the twin cities by any chance?
Yeah,..I was referring to Twin cities only ; plus the surrounding small cities of the state like Duluth & Rochester and a handful of others where we used to often during weekends especially during Summer through Fall.

Have you been there? I should say INSPITE of the chilling cold (coldest major city in US) which is long and never ending, it is one of the most livable cities out there, especially with a good Indian population.
Old 28th January 2010, 23:59   #5
Senior - BHPian

HI Punter,

Welcome to the ship of Team bhp. Wish you a very smooth sail here.You can post pictures and the report on GP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks