Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2010, 07:55   #1

Audi afficionado from Denver, CO

hi everyone,
my name is debashis and my home-town is kolkata (new alipore). i have been a car buff since my high school days and have given my parents a hard time by pasting posters on any available surface in our flat! autocar india, overdrive, back-issues of car & driver, road & track and motor trend, top gear and what car were the magazines that filled up my study desk back in the day. today it's just european car and car & driver.
my first car was a 1999 audi a4 quattro 2.8 V6 and now i drive a 2002 audi tt roadster 225. it's a pleasure to be finally part of team-bhp and i'm looking forward to having a nice time here.

debashis.
Old 28th January 2010, 15:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Your Team BHP id itself says that you are an Audi fan. I can relate to the poster pasting part for sure. Most of us have done the same as kids. The TT is a nice sportscar to own and a roadster makes it even better.Tell us more about your Audi in a separate thread.

Take some time to go through the Announcements to understand the working of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP
Old 30th January 2010, 00:53   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Debs,

Welcome on Board. You can learn a lot and post about your experiences of your cars. Of course with photos.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks