Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2010, 03:05   #1
BHPian

Finally, a Team-BHPian!!!!

Hi All,
Finally, here I am, in my second attempt. I was dazed to see the “Membership Approved” mail in my inbox yesterday, felt the butterflies flying in my stomach, since I’ve read a lot of introductions stating that getting approved for a membership is not a easy one. I’m glad that mine got approved, so read the rules for making posts and now here goes my first one.

About Me,
I’m 25, a Mechanical Engineer working for a software company at Chennai (but still a mechie in heart ). Automobiles are my second life. If there is anything in the world which can cheers me up anytime, it’s definitely a thing with an engine

About my rides,
Up until now I have had owned many rides, first being Splendor (2001) (1909 in my username is the bike’s number), then followed by Suzuki max 100R (2002), Pulsar 150 (2003), Scooty (2004), Yamaha RX135 5speed (2001 make bought in 2004), Pulsar 180(2007) and the latest one is Yamaha FZ16 (2009). Most of my formative years were dominated by bikes (not to mistake me as a bike lover, I like car the most, but bikes are the easily affordable ones). Except for the FZ and P180, I sold everything so as to make way for the new ones.

Then came the next phase of my life, as soon I landed up in a job, the dream of owning a car became a reality. As a result bought a Hyundai Getz GLS (2005), a used one in 2008 (that’s when I came to know about Team-BHP, Had I known it earlier my first car would have definitely been a Palio S10 or a OHC V-tech), ripped it off, I should say it’s really a nice car, took all my torture patiently, then one day it started showing its age, so after some mind storming sessions with my family decided to let her go. Finally settled with a i10 Kappa Sportz(2010), which I bought after spending hours together may be days even, in Team-BHP, deciding the car

My dream bike is Yamaha R1 and my dream car would be a BMW 3series.
That’s about me, looking forward to learn a lot from you all.

Happy Revving,
Old 26th January 2010, 11:42   #2
BHPian

Welcome Satheesh. Nice to see you here. Happy Revving to you to.

See you around!

Cartman.
Old 26th January 2010, 13:08   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey, that's a neat and crisp write up. Welcome aboard. We do share some similarities. 1. Love for cars. 2. Mech engineers (though I am still pursuing)
Old 26th January 2010, 13:24   #4
BHPian

Welcome Satheesh. I can understand the passion about the bikes. I guess it would take a long time for the 4 wheeler to overtake the 2 wheeler in a bikers' heart.

Have a great time here. Any mods planned on your i10.
Old 26th January 2010, 15:00   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Welcome Satheesh. Nice to see you here. Happy Revving to you to.
Quote:
Hey, that's a neat and crisp write up. Welcome aboard. We do share some similarities. 1. Love for cars. 2. Mech engineers (though I am still pursuing)
Thank you guys for the warm welcome,
@Sachinj12- nice to know that you are also a mechie, but don't end up in a software job, .

Quote:
Welcome Satheesh. I can understand the passion about the bikes. I guess it would take a long time for the 4 wheeler to overtake the 2 wheeler in a bikers' heart.

Have a great time here. Any mods planned on your i10.
@ikoneer- Thanks man, My i10 is a white one, so got a set of black alloys on the first day. Apart from that, nothing is in my mind right now, but am not stopping with that, just letting her to be stock at least for a while.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks