Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2010, 11:21   #1

Introduction

Folks -
I have been part of the group for sometime, was too busy reading such interesting and informative posts on this site. Must thank and congratulate the administrator for having such a well behaved group!

I am presently working in a management consulting firm based in bangalore. Originally from Trivandrum, Kerala. I enjoy trekking, though have not managed try many places yet - pretty much concentrated in South India. Plan to get leh'd soon.

Ownership history -
Yahama RX 100 (Trivandrum) - Sold - Regret
Suzuki Samurai (Delhi) - Sold - No Regret
Maruti Alto Lxi 2004 (Delhi, Bangalore) - Owns

Having completed 5 years with my Alto, I am planning to go for a new car. The Alto has served me well with 0 breakdown in 5 years! Almost frozen in on the SX4 ZXi VVT MT..

Will come back to you with any updates or travelogues soon.

Regards
Hari
Old 3rd February 2010, 13:06   #2
BHPian

Welcome on Board

Hi Hari,

Welcome On Board ! Its good to know another T-Bhpian from Bangalore. You owned one of my favorite bikes, The No problem Bike- Suzuki Samurai.

Just Dwell by the Rules Section And Enjoy your stay here.

See ya around.

Regards,
Otomobil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariology View Post
Folks -
I have been part of the group for sometime, was too busy reading such interesting and informative posts on this site. Must thank and congratulate the administrator for having such a well behaved group!

I am presently working in a management consulting firm based in bangalore. Originally from Trivandrum, Kerala. I enjoy trekking, though have not managed try many places yet - pretty much concentrated in South India. Plan to get leh'd soon.

Ownership history -
Yahama RX 100 (Trivandrum) - Sold - Regret
Suzuki Samurai (Delhi) - Sold - No Regret
Maruti Alto Lxi 2004 (Delhi, Bangalore) - Owns

Having completed 5 years with my Alto, I am planning to go for a new car. The Alto has served me well with 0 breakdown in 5 years! Almost frozen in on the SX4 ZXi VVT MT..

Will come back to you with any updates or travelogues soon.

Regards
Hari
Old 3rd February 2010, 19:11   #3
BHPian

Welcome hari, another bangy to the board. I too owned Suzuki Samurai bike from 1994 to 2000. Iam sure this forum will be very helpful to you in choosing your new car.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks