Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th February 2010, 09:53   #1
BHPian

Dear All

Dear All

My Name is Addy, I am from Chennai, I am an automobile enthusiast like most of the members here at TBHP, I have been following TBHP for a year and feel that it’s one of the best Forums when it comes to automobiles. I am a software engineer working for an IT firm in Chennai. My interests outside automobiles are Playing cricket and Basketball. I enjoy long drives and my ride is a Swift VDI.

Thank you for accepting me as part of TBHP and I look forward to make a lot of friends here

Thanks,
Addy

Last edited by Jaggu : 19th February 2010 at 11:03. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external fornt editors, also Preview before Submitting posts. thanks
Old 19th February 2010, 16:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

Addy, welcome to Team-BHP. Great to have you onboard.

The Swift D is a very popular car here on the forum, and you'd find a lot of fellow-owners to discuss your car.

There's an active Chennai TBHP gang as well, why dont you join them for the meets?

Meanwhile, do check out the Announcements section of the forum for an idea about the forum guidelines.

See you around.
Old 19th February 2010, 16:45   #3
BHPian

Thank you Benbsb29, I read a lot of articles about Swift D on TBHP and that gave me a lot of confidence in going ahead with the same, I have completed 19,000km in 6months and its fun.

I would love to be a part of TBHP meets and look forward to be part of the next meet held in Chennai.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks