Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2010, 20:20   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hello Bhpians!

Hello Bhpians! I think it is finally time for me to log in and post a proper intro, and it has been long overdue. I used to often sit down to do it but somehow wouldn't complete it.

I am Natarajan Shanker alias Raju from Chennai. I work for PayPal as a web developer, 26 y/o, and I have been reading Team-Bhp topics for the past 3 years. Till now I have felt that my knowledge/exp level with vehicles does not justify joining a conversation among experts and diluting the content quality, even now it doesnt. But somehow after following the topics for almost 3 years, and owning my 2nd car and 3rd bike, I feel that I may (just may) be of some use. So decided to introduce myself and start posting.

Please forgive me if I make any basic mistakes, as I do not participate much on other online forums. I have gone through all the posting etiquettes etc but if I forget anything initially, go easy on me .

My first car was a used Maruti 800 which I sold off after a year (my friend crashed it, and after that I feel it lost its originality). My second (current) car is an Indica Xeta GLS 1.2 bought in 2007. It is running very well and I have absolutely no regrets in buying it. I will post a long-term ownership report soon. Other than that, I have owned a Passion Plus and a Bajaj Pulsar 150 in the past. Both are sold off, and I now ride a Bullet. Nowadays I do feel that I don't deserve to own a Bullet, because I cannot find time (actually, energy) in my hectic schedule to maintain a Bullet properly.

My other interests include web development, web standards, gadgets, mobiles (esp iPhone and Android). I follow sites like Engadget and Techcrunch regularly. I recently bought an iPhone 3G from Airtel, so apart from vehicles that is my other craze.

Looking forward to a good experience in team-bhp which someone rightly called "team-bhpedia".
Old 23rd February 2010, 22:57   #2
BHPian

Hello Raju. Nice upgrade from a Passion to a Bullet. And yes, do post the ownership reviews.

Never worry about what you don't know. You'll always learn from Team-BHPedia.

You have been visiting the forum since 3 years and I'm sure you know what works how!

Welcome to the Team!!

See you around!!

Cartman.
Old 23rd February 2010, 23:01   #3
BHPian

Hi Raju! Welcome on TBHP

Quote:
I work for PayPal as a web developer
Since you mentioned that, can you tell me how long will it take for PP to start withdrawals again?
Old 24th February 2010, 12:59   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi raju, welcome to Team-BHP.

Do create the thread about your Xeta long term ownership during your spare time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Hi Raju! Welcome on TBHP

Since you mentioned that, can you tell me how long will it take for PP to start withdrawals again?
was expecting this
Old 24th February 2010, 13:03   #5
Senior - BHPian

Thanks, I will surely post the ownership report soon.

Err.... https://www.thepaypalblog.com/

I think you will understand
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks