Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2010, 16:41   #1

Glad to be a part of BHP

Thank you BHP team for making me a newbi. I am a Scientist (Biochemistry) and also an Intellectual Property Consultant working in ICAR. I studied for my Post graduation in Biochemistry from Lucknow University, and another post graduation LLM (Intellectual Property Rights ) from University of Torino,Turin, Italy and World Intellectual Property Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland. My passion is travelling and i like to travel the least travelled path whether it is career or life. I am interested in anything that has creative aspects like designing, gardening, graffiti,makeovers , photography and travel by cycling, walking ,backpacking , two wheeler and four wheeler travel.I have been reading the threads on this forum and have imbibed a lot of information .I shall be sharing my experiences in the travelogue thread.
Best wishes
Pjsingh
Old 6th March 2010, 16:56   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard,

Looking for travelogues from you.
Old 8th March 2010, 11:43   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi PJSingh, welcome to Team-BHP.
You are certainly quite qualified, and its great to have you on the forum.

A small suggestion from my side.. break your post into paras so it helps with easier reading. Do stop by the Announcements section of the forum for an idea on the forum guidelines.

Have a nice day, and keep posting.
Old 9th March 2010, 11:53   #4
BHPian

Welcome onboard!

Nice to have another BHP fan from this historical City of Nawabs.

So finally, T-BHP mania caught on you too! I told you this is an irresistible forum to anyone with an interest in travel, road trips, long drives, automobile, etc.

Another interesting thing about this forum that you'll soon discover is that most of the members here love photography too!! and there are quite a lot class photographers here who'll give run of money to any professional photographer.

The forum really rocks.

Hope you'll enjoy this new association.
Old 11th March 2010, 08:17   #5
BHPian

Welcome to the forum.
In the detailed intro you have not mentioned about the vehicles you own presently & owned previously.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks