Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2010, 04:49   #1
BHPian

Confused first time buyer

Hi Everyone,

I am a soon-to-be first time car owner and am still confused about which car to buy. A travel enthusiast who was on the road a lot while he drove with his dad, I have hardly traveled in the last 8 years. Well, life happens and it chose to happen to me.

Back to where I can afford a car and reinvent my love for travel, I am looking for a car that is affordable, a daily drive to the office that is about 25ks away and a weekend and holidays travel companion.

Look forward to participating, sharing and learning from the Team-BHP fraternity.

Tushar
Old 14th March 2010, 10:57   #2
BHPian

Welcome TusharPrabhu,

I am sure your confusions will be cleared very soon. You are in the right village(I guess a mega universe).

First read out the great reviews existing in the forum and then start to discuss on your requirements. Congrats once again for being a part of Team-BHP.
Old 14th March 2010, 11:19   #3
BHPian

A bit more about myself

Hi Team-BHPians,

In continuation of my post yesterday, here's a bit more about myself.

I head the search engine optimization department of a search marketing firm based in Bangalore. I am also a writer and graphic designer.

Beyond the profession, I am a performing musician for a non-profit music group in Bangalore called Zansam. And of course, I am a travel enthusiast.

Tushar
Old 14th March 2010, 15:40   #4
BHPian

welcome to team-bhp another Bengalorean!
This forum will be surely helpful in removing the confunsions in buying a new car. so in continuation of your intro specify the budget, basic needs & details about which type of vehicle you are looking.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks