Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2010, 06:54   #1

Finally a Hi to All

Hi All Fellahs & Mod - Sirs,
This is Xylem and I am from Chennai but have been in Bangalore for the past very very few years (5 , not very long I guess).

I have been a member for a long time but have not been active since I was not lucky to have a ride until now.....Tantadan... Enters IDIKA (2005 Black Swift Zxi) got it on the 2nd of Jan 2010 with 30Ks on the odo.

I am completeley in love with her since then... Can't imagine a day without her!! Planning on a hell lot of mods and severely banking on you fellows to help me out.

Mods Planned (Over a Year or Two, not in a real hurry)
1. Modded Muffler / Free Flow Exhaust Whichever gives a sweet growl.
2. K & N Filter
3. Turbo (Read it would be really really difficult, would be last on the list)
4. Better Alloys & Tyres
5. 2 x 15 - 17" screens on the backside of my front seats.

Mods already Done:
1. Got a Diagonal silver stripe going over her.
2. ICE complete for the moment with DLS comp in the front, 6 x 9 on the back and a DLS 10" Sub. JBL GT5 S644 Amp & Pioneer 7250 HU.
3. The Center Piece of IDIKA - A CarPC. Got the 7" Lilliput professionally installed on the center console. It looks more factory now.. It is powered by a Zotac MAG ND01 Nettop.

Got the entire ICE setup done by ANWAR from Top Gear. Yes the same guy in Koramangala. Amazing perfection... You guys have to C it to believe it.

Will post the pics into my garage soon when I become a regular T-BHP member with more posts. Since that feature is disabled now.

. Other than this I love to play around with my tech, like installting a touch screen on a Netbook, Overclocking, Re-Designing pendrives with scale models.... you get the hang of it right? I love doing this all day, though this has been curtailed for some days now thanks to IDIKA, she hardly leaves me time.

I also luv photography and I have a Flickr account. I really dont want to post a link here. If it is not too much of a pain you can do a Flickr Member's search for "Advaya Worx". That should be me!!

Anyways Keep Driving Safely..Aye Whoz making that Tyre burning noise....Oops its me... Hey Whoz making that screech.. Oopsy its me again...

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : SMS / Slang language is not the preferred mode of communication on Team-BHP. We would much appreciate if you type your post out in clear and concise English for the benefit of other community members. Also, 2 smileys per post please, no typing like.... this....

Request you to read the posting rules before posting any further

Last edited by khan_sultan : 18th March 2010 at 07:43. Reason: SMS/Slang, ...., excess smileys
Old 18th March 2010, 08:01   #2
BANNED

Welcome xylem. Congrats on acquiring the famous hatchback. You can checkout what others have done to their rides in the garage section.
Old 18th March 2010, 08:55   #3

@Zaks, I've been around the forum for quite a long time. I saw multiple posts on the car PC installs (Lancer was the most impressive), but think none professionally done on a swift. Please tell me I'm the first on that.

@Khan_Sultan, Please accept my apologies for the improper formatting of my initial post. I will take care going forwards.
Old 18th March 2010, 10:38   #4
BHPian

Wow Xylem! Your photography is simply mindblowing! Did you play around with Photoshop though or those are natural pics? Head over to the Photography thread in Shifting Gears and you will find like-minded people there. Which cam do you use for shooting? BTW, congrats on your Swift.
Old 18th March 2010, 12:19   #5
BHPian

Welcome Xylem and have a great trip here. I would also like to know what camera you use???
Old 18th March 2010, 13:03   #6
BHPian

Welcome xylem, nice intro.
A filckr member & we can expect a lot of snaps from you.
Old 18th March 2010, 21:05   #7

@ Prateekm, Yes some of the pics are photoshopped, to increase its "DRAMA" quotient. I have a Nikon D40 with 18-55mm & 55-200mm Lens.

@ Yusha, Thank you.. Its very good to be here. The 55-200 is amazing for portraits. I have updated my photostream with more pics. I am really unsure whether I can post links here? But since I see a link button so be it. The album is here. Please do comment on the pics.

@Sree, Thank you. Will sure keep the photostream active.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks