Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st March 2010, 02:23   #1

hey new member

Hi all,

Came across this site when I was looking at ICE installs. I am from Canada and thought it would be nice to meet some automotive enthusiasts in India as I will be headed over in September of this year.

Here are my rides:

This is my twin turbo soarer I imported from japan. Currently making over 300rwhp, aiming for 700rwhp over the next year. I am finishing up ICE install, interior reupholstery and suspension/ drivetrain mods over this summer:

I imported it from japan, RHD 5sp with the 1jz twin turbo engine. I've already got a new set of wheels for it (work equips, 18x10.5 +18 offset with 295/35 tires), have done many suspension mods (made my own coilovers, custom rear end links and bushings all around). My specialty is suspension.

This is my 89 single turbo supra:

If has a fresh engine (7m-gte, with stock turbo). I am aiming minimal mods as this is my daily beater while I build the soarer, just full flow charge piping, exhaust and a manual boost controller - aiming for 300hp - 400ftlbs of torque.

Here are my old rides:

My old supercharged MR2:

The old owner swapped in the supercharged 4agze engine from japan. Surprisingly the most fun car I have ever driven (and probably the ugliest). It is very quick and light. I picked it up for next to nothing, drove it around for a bit and sold it for some good profit .

And this was my first car, my 86.5 Toyota Supra:

I wish I had never sold it. It was probably the best condition MKIII supra in the country. I had planned to swap a v8 into it from the lexus (1uz-fe). But because of university, never had time so I sold it and bought the 89.

Anyways I obviously love cars. I will be heading to India in September and staying until April the following year.

Would be nice to meet fellow automotive enthusiasts, otherwise I will really miss my hobby in those 8 months. I love working on cars, have done many big ice installs (fiberglass, wiring, boxes, upholstery, tuning etc) and would love to check out the offroading scene while I am in India.

Cheers,
Old 21st March 2010, 19:20   #2

Welcome Turbo87 to T-Bhp. Awesome rides you got there. Dude your sure of your coming to India, coz here its real hard work compared to your other installs there.
Old 23rd March 2010, 00:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
Welcome Turbo87 to T-Bhp. Awesome rides you got there. Dude your sure of your coming to India, coz here its real hard work compared to your other installs there.
I have been to india before, but not since my childhood. I am getting my motorcycle license and experience here over the summer so I can get around when I arrive.

The place where I live in India is not very different then over here...minus all the fun cars.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks