Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2010, 00:22   #1

Hi All

A big HI to fellow BHPians,

Firstly let me thank you for letting me be a part of this forum.
Motoring is my biggest passion... I would like to drive up to Leh in a 4x4 some day.... (any one wants to join ?)
About my hands on experience, I started off with a Bajaj Caliber (my first bike) in 2000, clocked some 60K in and around Bombay. Moved on to a brand new Maruti Zen in 2004 (my first car) did another 60K. Was lucky to have a friend who went to Dubai for a year and gave me his RE Thunderbird for a year in 2008. This one is the meanest of all machines I've ever taken on !!! Hats off to RE, awesome stuff.
Finally, I now drive a second hand Maruti Baleno (2006 model) and am loving it, its got "some" power.
Other interests include F1 racing - great to see Schumi back on the grid and hey, we also have an Indian on the grid to cheer for. 2010 will be a good season.
Looking forward to a lot of sensible gyan and sensible driving with fellow BHPians.

Regards,
Speedster
Old 24th March 2010, 07:12   #2
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP! Enjoy your time here.
Old 24th March 2010, 11:34   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the board speedster. The forum is just too addictive. You joined in Feb and introducing yourself after a month.
Acquaint yourself well with the rules regarding posting and stuff.
Old 25th March 2010, 19:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Welcome to the board speedster. The forum is just too addictive. You joined in Feb and introducing yourself after a month.
Acquaint yourself well with the rules regarding posting and stuff.
Oops, I was hoping that would not get noticed... But Hey, I'm here now.... & you are right, this forum is addicitive. (I can say, I was busy reading all month, thats why the delay).
Old 27th March 2010, 00:05   #5
BHPian

You call it addictive!It holds you like industrial glue. It is soon to get honors of an Encyclopedia! I am sharing a whole lot-of-my life with it.
Old 29th March 2010, 20:45   #6

You are absolutely right. I'm spending a lot of my time too. Hope my boss and/or wife does not find out about it
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks