Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2010, 07:23   #1

Hullo

Hi folks! Reporting from Toronto.

I was looking for info on a travel route that I intend to take when in India. Stumbled on "laluks" thread and this treasure trove of knowledge. Intend to backpack the backroads of the Himachal region soon and found more than what I was looking for.

I like to think of myself as a car enthusiast but seeing the crowd here I'd say I'm a bit of a noob.... Used to own a RX135 when in India but these days find myself driving a few better things...

The rest for some other time but have been tinkering with the idea of taking off and travel the width and breadth of India in a Jeep XJ. But we'll see.

Again, and glad to be here.
Old 26th March 2010, 13:19   #2
BHPian

Welcome 3.2. What is with the username. We would love to hear your stories about the RX. also would like to know about your "driving a few better things." Welcome aboard.
Old 27th March 2010, 03:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipz View Post
Welcome 3.2. What is with the username. We would love to hear your stories about the RX. also would like to know about your "driving a few better things." Welcome aboard.
Thanks for the welcome. The name stems for my love for the E36 3.2 Eurospec M3. I would like to own one sometime in the future alongside an E30 M3. How long that takes, I do not know but the resolve is there.

The RX was my first bike and I have good memories from the various trips I made on it many years back in my college days.

I drive an E36 and A4/B5 combo alternating them between summer and winter. Also used to own an XJ but have recently sold it(which I regret a lot).

Anyway, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Winter demands a quattro!!!

No FWD for me.

Ideal camping trip vehicle.

Again, thanks for hearty welcome. I hope I haven't broken any rules and glad to be part of this community(apparently it's pretty hard to get in). So, I must have done something right.

Great place and people!!!
Old 30th March 2010, 01:57   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the forum, 3.2. Weird choice of username, I must say.
Anyways, you have got a pretty nice garage. Some more snaps of the cars would do good. Enjoy the forum.
Old 30th March 2010, 17:30   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard 3.2, i like the username -- goodluck getting that m3!

Also, please note that it is imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here (Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP) to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

Cya around,
R
Old 31st March 2010, 14:01   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome 3.2, nice rides. Which part of India you belonged to?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks