Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2010, 10:16   #1
h14
BHPian

Hi All

Hi All

This is h14 from Coimbatore. Feels great to be a part of Team-BHP. About me, I'm 25 yrs old and currently working in Chennai as a Software professional. My interests are vintage and classic cars and yes, I've chosen my nickname from one of my favorite cars, the Hindustan14.

I currently drive a Chevy Spark LPG in Chennai and have recently acquired a Mark II amby. My dad drives a 2002 Palio 1.2 Sport in Coimbatore.
Old 31st March 2010, 11:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi h14

Great to have you here. I'm sure you'll find the Vintage section interesting since you are a classic lover. Are you into restoration as well? If yes tell us about your projects. Do post a review of your Spark on the forum because the LPG perspective would be nice to read.

Take time to go through the Rules of the forum to understand the forum etiquettes. Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 31st March 2010, 14:52   #3
h14
BHPian

Hi Dippy

I've just posted my Spark LPG review. Thanks. We do some kind of restoration but have not restored any car to its original. Will put up a thread with the vintage and classics in our family in a few days time. I've put some pictures in the Jeep 4x4 pictures thread and also in the Ambassador & Landmaster thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks