Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2010, 09:12   #1

I feel happy to be here

Hi Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure to be a part of this superfine-auto-passion-community.

I heard somewhere, "Love what you do and do what you love". So this is what I love to do - search forums for experience of stock versus slightly modified cars.

I was born in 1969 and was attracted to anything on wheels and moving since I came to my senses.

I have been ruffling through the pages of internet for cars, cars, cars and more cars for years now and am facinated at what car lovers internationally do to their rides and what all they expect from their rides.

I have done some stage 1 mods to my 2000 esteem lxi and am quite happy at rediscovering the part potential of Suzuki G13BA engine.

I have so far owned the following vehicles :

1. Yamaha RX-100 (Sold)
2. Bajaj Priya (Sold)
3. Old Model Maruti-800 (Sold)
4. Maruti Esteem (mpfi) (Still loving it)
5. Chevy Spark (Bought for my father - Driver Driven)
6. All New Honda City 2010 (My wife bought and uses, doesnt let me touch it, LOL)

My aspiration is to buy a White Honda Accord (may be a second hand).

I am an MBA (marketing) by education and have been working with various auto manufacturers since my career started. On a sabbatical right now, paying attention to my health, cooling my heels and looking for some alternate profession where I can exercise my passion even more and in the ways I want to.

Hope to have wise and productive interactions on this forum with all my senior friends on this wonderful forum.

Kind regards to all fellow BHPians.

Last edited by sandysandy : 3rd April 2010 at 09:26. Reason: typo
Old 5th April 2010, 16:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi sandy

You've surely landed at the right place. I agree with your quote line. You seem to have owned some interesting cars. How about starting a thread on your modded Esteem in the Modifications section. Also it would be great if you told us in detail about your automotive career.

Do stop by the Announcements to familiarize yourself with the forum Rules.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 5th April 2010, 16:45   #3
BHPian

Hey Sandy welcome to the automobile encyclopedia,
Very nice introduction, would love to know about the stage-1 mods on your esteem, please do share them, Esteem is a wonderfull car to be driven and Mods. I had a 96 Carb Esteem and now sold it before I completed the Stage-I mods.
Wish you a pleasant stay here in T-bhp family
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks