Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2010, 15:58   #1
BHPian

Union with Brothers from Teambhp and ...

Dear Brothers - My name is Deepak Srivastava 100% Mumbaikar (born and brought up in Mumbai) working with Export House as Asst Manager Sales and a proud owner of zen 1996 model

I am extremely glad to be a part of this forum and look forward to the first meet to know you all better

My hobbies are reading, sports and much to the dislike of my family travelling (driving and trekking)

Only my daughter (3.5 yr old) loves to go out with me on long drive while the other family members are forced to accompany only because of her

I am the proud couch potato during the week days (although i am usually back from work after 10 pm) and
during weekends my family takes the honor (couch potato) and hate to go out unlike me who becomes very active during weekends

I hate to spend time at home when so much can be done during weekends so had mentioned earlier as well that i can meet on any sunday or saturday irrespective of the month

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

In the meantime an advice - have an option to upgrade from Zen to Ford Ikon 1.6 Zxi model 2000

Can i look at this option ? I would not worry about the mileage as unlike Zen i intend to convert it to CNG (is conversion of Ikon possible easily ? )

Best regards

Deepak Srivastava
Old 12th April 2010, 11:43   #2
BHPian

Hello Deepak. Nice intro there. BHPians would love to meet you as well. For updates, you can check this.

About the Zen to Ikon transition, well, this isn't the right place to be discussing it about. You can post your query here.
We would love to address your situation.

Welcome to the Team!!

See you around!!

Cartman.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks